Chapter 2 the book

You go in and see a little girl in the corner crying
You:Are u okay??
The little girl turns around and she has no face and she screamed at you.
You:what the fuck was that about?
Then she was gone.You start looking around the place you find a closet full of chest.you look through the chest and in one of the chest there was a book called "Ana's diary"you open the book and it says.                                                                                                               book:Dear Diary my name is Ana and I have a friend named Alice but she doesn't really talk much.But she talks to me and she told me all the kids bully her and that makes Alice mad.
The book:Day two:Dear Diary it's me again Alice is very mad the kids are still bullying her she said one day they would all die I'm really scared what if she kills me!!
The book:Day here:Dear Diary Alice is even mad than before she.....she killed someone who bullied her then a teacher smacked her and she killed the teacher she killed another person she said soon everyone will die even me.
The book:Day four: Dear Diary I don't have alot of time before I die I'm bleeding out Alice stabbed me then stabbed herself she said she did it so we could be together forever and ever but who's ever is reading this needs to stop Alice for good.Good bye world.love Alyse
After you read this you heard a kids laff and it scared you so bad you jumped up and farted.
You:what was that??
You start wondering through the old abandoned building.you wondered into a swimming pool room and you started to here a little girls cry you jump up only to see a dam figure and.....To be continued in chapter 3.