Chapter One

OMFG! I'm really sorry not been able to post chapter one last night. I forgot. Im sooooo sorrrryyyyy. please forgive me?

----grace;))

***************************

Grace's POV

Gosh! having crazy best friends has its perks. Did you know what did? The video taped me while in my house while I was washing the dishes.

Wow! Their really great and awesome friends! Note the heavy sarcasm?

"I think I'll let this slide seeming no one will ever watch that video" I though to myself as a smirk slowly formed my face.

We were at the corridors because school just ended.

"Hey! you with us?" Angella said.

BTW my so called friends are Angella Domingo, Cashter Delarmente, and Angelica Daanoy. Eh, others were absent and had other things to attend to so you'll have to wait for me to introduce them.

Angella is a short, sweet and a cheeky girl. She always knows how to set the mood other from Cashter.

Cashter is a little less crazy than Angella. She's smart, sweet, protective and a great friend that anyone would be jealous of.

Lastly, Angelica is the more mature one from us. but when she get yo her immature side-dont come near her within one meter or you'll die due to laughter. Their my best friends on the whole wide world. they are always there for me. They stood up for me. They basically feel like family.

"Don't look now, but little miss sass mouth and her bullshit pups are coming this way.." Cashter said to us.

We automatically looked behind and there stood the meanest and most sluttiest girl here in the school. 'Delamare' I said to myself softly.

"Look guys! The geeks of Waverley Dorks!" Delamare cried out to her groupies.

"Look who's talking you sluts and man-whore? At least being no bodies, geeks and dorks are a good thing. but with your titles? PUHLEASE ! I'd rather be those this than you bitch!" Angella shouted.

"Any problem here babe?" Kyle walked in.

"Nothing. Let's just go, come on Grace." Angella said back.

Kyle is Angella's boyfriend. They have been together for 1 year. they went through a lot along the way but they managed to work it out. He's the captain of the basketball team here in school.

"Alright. What ever you say. Oh BTW Jason and Lawrenz will catch up on us in Starbucks.

Angelica and Cashter's smile crept to their faces.

Jason was Angelica's boyfriend. Also a member of the basketball team. They have been together for 2 years. They fight but eventually make up. I think its cute.

Lawrenz is Cashter's 'Soulmate' as she calls him . they have been together for six months and still going strong. Lawrenz is also a member of the basketball team and the Photography club. He's smart, talented, sweet and very I mean VERY understanding.

As you guessed it already I'm the lonely one. I just broke up with my recent boyfriend Danny.

My friends tell me all the time that he is nothing but heartbreak. Of course being the stupid one about love in the group, I didn't listen to them and look what it got me.

He was just using me. All he wanted from me was sex. I didn't give in then we had a fight. The next day I wanted to apologize but to my carelessness I walked directly in his house and saw him snogging a blonde slut that was sitting on his lap. I sobbed softly while watching them. He finally open his eyes and saw me at the door frame.

Then I never talked to him ever since.

I loved him. But I realised that he isn't worth the tears, my effort, and my irrevocable love. I love him, but luckily I don't care anymore.

I'm young, and I know I will meet more people, and meet boys who are a lot better than him. And seriously, why waste my time on some boy when I have my awesome friends?

So with that happy thought, I shooed my traces of distress and smiled. I said to myself, this day is not gonna get worse than this and this day will be A-W-E-S-O-M-E awesome.....! But, I spoke too some. DAMN!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Grace?" that voice. That jerk's voice..

********************

Cliff hanger much? Haha . t
There's the chappy ;)) Hope its long enough her you guys! Special thanks to "Donna Galotera" for helping me write this chapter here in school :)) s
She'll be making a wattpad account. Soooo I'll post here account on the next chapter.

I'll be posting a new chapter maybe tomorrow or the next day. Thank you guys sooooo much for supporting me and my book ;))

Please

Fan

Vote

Comment

Follow

me Please :))

I can take criticism. But not too harsh okay :)) Bye guys! Love you lots :))

---grace;))