Chapter 37

Not edited

Again it's still bottom Tae and top kook.

kth POV

We stumbled our way to the bedroom and aggressively kissed eachother. We were by the bed and because I'm shorter, I was on my tippy toes.

When I could see that Jeongguk was close enough to the bed I pushed him back on it and crawled in top of him, arching my back. He took off his shirt and reconnected our lips.

Soft moans escaping my mouth.

Growls escaping his.

We scooted further up on the bed so that we were closer to the head board.

This is my chance.

I sneaked my hand towards the drawer to my left and pulled out the handcuffs decorated with black faux fur. Kinky but that's ma style.

I quickly pulled away and grabbed his hands, locking the handcuffs around them.

"Tae what the fuck?"

"This is my revenge. Now your going to wait here patiently while I go change into something else hmm?"

"Huh.. didn't know you had this needy side to you. It's hot." Jeongguk smirked and I walked to the bathroom.

Changing into something else.

jjk POV

His revenge plan was pretty good no lie.

I've been sitting here for about like 5 minutes and he walked back in the room.

He was wearing black knee high lace socks with a black silk robe that stopped mid thigh.

"Damn.." I bit my lip and sat up while he crawled over me, but pushed my back down.

"Your not allowed to touch me." He said

"What?"

"This is your punishment. I'll do this myself.. don't touch me." He smirked.

He was painfully slow... I was going to die.

He slowly unzipped my pants and slowly pulled the front part of my underwear down, my dick springing up.

He slowly licked the tip, not forget I g to look up at me with innocent eyes.

"Damnit Tae your killing me." I through my head back, sweat forming.

"Good." He giggled.

He then slowly took all of me into his mouth.

Moving up and down but again... so painfully slow.

As I was about to cum, he slowly pulled away, a string of saliva showed from my dick to his sinful lips.

"Damn Tae let me touch you." I whined, sweat already on my forehead.

"No. And if you try, I'll connect your cuffs to the bed so you really can't- actually...." he stopped and the smirked. I furrowed my brows but before I could to anything, he grabbed my wrists and put the cuffs around the middle wooden bar on the back board, making me unable to touch him with my hands.

"Tae!" I growled.

"Just wanted to make sure u wouldn't pull any tricks." He innocently looked at me.

I exhaled rough, kinda pissed. I guess I deserve it though.

I lied down further because my current position was hurting, my whole back against the bed.

"Now... I think I want to have a little more fun." Tae but his lip.

"Fuck Tae now what, I'm already suffering."

He crawled on top of me and sat on my crouch, making me grunt and a smirk appearing on his face.

He slowly untied his silk robe and slipped it off his shoulders, but not completely taking it off, just enough for me to see his slender Carmel body with black laced underwear.

"Fuck." I said.

"I'm not done yet." Tae said, taking the ribbon from his robe and tying it around my eyes like a blind fold.

Now I really am suffering...

kth POV

"Dammit Tae you can't do this!" Jeongguk whined.

"Just did." I chuckled.

I grinder slightly on his crouch and he grunted.

I could tell he was at his limit.

And I can't really hold back either.

I slid my under wear off and throw it some where, not bothering to take my robe off still.

I positioned my self on his dick, not using lube cause it's too far away.

I slowly lowered my self down.

It was a burning sensation but I oddly loved it.

"Ah.." I painfully moan.

I got impatient and just quickly pushed myself all the way down.

"AHH!" I scream, back arched, tears forming, but still wanted more.

"Ahh... d-dammit Tae.. it.. feels so ..good.." Jeongguk struggled to speak.

I put my hands on his abs near his chest for support and slowly lifted up and back down.

"Mmmm." I moaned while biting my lips.

"So good." Jeongguk moaned. "I can't Tae."

"Shut up." I panted and increased my speed and grinding on his dick.

Moans escaping my mouth, my back arched.

It's so good.. it feels so... addicting.

"Fuck Tae I need to touch you!!" Jeongguk growled and broke the cuffs.
I gasped as he ripped the ribbon off his face and sat up so that he was closer to me.

"Ahh!" I gasped, his hands grabbed my ass.

"N-no.... you can't touch-"

"That's fucking too bad." He said huskily and thrusted into me hard.

"Ahh!! It-its so .... yes yes.... m-more!!" I screamed and moaned, he was thrusting on my sweet spot.

"I'd give you more even if you didn't ask."

He thrusted inhumanly faster on my sweet spot, hitting it every time.

Tears didn't stop rolling down my face, it was so good.

"Tae I'm going to.." he painted then biting my neck.

"M-me too- Ah!" I came on our stomachs.

He thrusted a couple times more and came inside me.

It was hot and filling me up.

We panted but didn't move from our positions, too tired to, but his dick was still In me.

"We're gonna get all sticky if we don't shower." I said

He smirked.

"Then lets wash up, but I can't pull out till we're in the shower cause then you'll leak." He pecked my lips

I rolled my eyes.

"Carry me."

"Of course my kitten.

Morning

Today, were leaving Hawaii.

I'm sad, I wish we had more time to see around and do stuff here.

We had our things all packed up, ready to leave and head to the air port...

K now I'm on hiatus bye bitches.

Hahah I kid I kid.
Hoped you enjoy this smutty chapter! Enjoy it while it lasts btw.
Anyways I luh u hoes!
Annyeong❤️❤️