How you meet

Genji:
You were in Hanamura, a Japanese town with a lot of cherry blossoms. On your way to the arcade, you passed by a ramen shop. You, being curious, decided to go in. The smell of instant noodles hit your nose immediately.

You looked around, noticing large menus of ramen you could order, you decided to sit at the bar.

"Hello, what would you like today?" A man asked gently.

"Just a regular chicken broth ramen please" You smiled sweetly at the shop owner.

"Coming right- ah! Welcome back Genji, did you get what you wanted?"

A young male sighed annoyingly "No, I spent all of my money on hand trying to get that dam-"

You and Genji made eye contact. You blushed lightly and looked away, giving a nervous smile to the owner, who went back to making the noodles.

"Hello" a voice appeared next to you. "Hi" You said, making eye contact again.

"My name is Genji Shimada! What is yours?" "(Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet you Genji. . ." You gave a nervous smile.

"The normal please!" Genji called as the owner playfully rolled his eyes. "I was gonna go to the arcade, wanna come?" You asked casually as you were handed your soup. The male nodded in excitement.

After eating, you and him walked over to the arcade. You smiled "I'm gonna get me a squishy onion" You rubbed your hands together to prepare yourself. Genji was confused by your actions but smiled it off.

You immediately went to the claw machine and entered a few dollars to give yourself a couple of lives.

"Aaannnnnddddddd DROP!" You smashed the down button and waited for the claw to clamp up the squishy onion.

Which it did

And Genji was very, very impressed.

You squealed when you got it, making Genji blush. You then carefully got your squishy onion and hugged it happily.

And thats how your relationship bloomed.

Hanzo:

While his brother was out playing video games, Hanzo was sitting in the popular cherry blossom garden. He was meditating, keeping his guard up and focusing on one thing all at the same time.

A girl. He was focusing on a girl in his mind. She had long, (h/c) lushes hair. She was Hanamura's most beautifulest woman ever. At least in his eyes.

This man was head over heels for this woman.

"Hanzo Shimada! It is 10 pm get to bed!"

"Yes father!" He called back.

He soon stood up from his meditating position and quickly walked to his room. When he walked past his brothers room, he heard giggling and chuckling.

'That's why he was out too' He thought, with a sad look.

When the male had entered his room, he almost lost it. There she was, the female that was on his mind.

"Come here" The female held out her arms as she smiled gently at the male.

"(Y/n), what are you doing here?"

"Well" She sighed "I heard your brother got one of my friends, so I thought 'Hey, how about I go to Hanzo and see if he still misses me'. . ." She shrugged.

Hanzo sat next to her and sighed quietly, blushing.

The female giggled and kissed his cheek, which made him squeak out of surprise.