Prologue

It was dark, winds were blowing, the owl was hooting, it was cold. I had to close my window, It was 9 pm . I opened my closet, got my laptop and then laid on my bed. My Name is Allison White or Allie, I'm just your average teen who loves to blog. I somehow got bored of it, so I decided to create my own twitter account since everybody in my school has one. I signed up and within a few minutes I had my own account. At first, I was unsure who should I follow first. I first thought of my favorite band which literally was 'One Direction' I first followed Louis, though he was my soft spot. Everyday, I send him short love messages like "Hello Louis, I Love You. You were always here when I needed you." or "Hey Lou, Thank You For Everything. I Love You." They were quite short yet for me they were meaningful. I soon got tired and gave up. Until One Day, A random girl tweeted me "OMG, Congratulations You got his follow! I'm so jelly right now." Is It true? Did I Get His Follow? I was very excited, I had to check my followers list. It was a shock to see Louis Fucking Tomlinson In It, He was My 24th follower. I was gone for a night and when I got his follow, it seems like almost 400 people followed me.

2 Years Passed, Louis started replying to all my messages. This Made Me Love Him More, His replies were quite sweet. Everytime I was sad, he would tweet "Don't Worry Love, I'm Here For You." Well, 2 weeks later a rumor was over twitter about Louis In love with a random girl he met in a social app. Will this change everything?

-----

Hello Everyone, This Is A New Fanfic and I'm also a new member. Follow me and tell me to follow back. Lots of Love!