Chapter One

"Allison, Wake Up." My elder brother Luke said, "It's Sunday..." I replied lazily. "It's Monday! You're Late For School! LOOK!" He added, showing me the calendar. "Oh shit, I'm dead." I said "Go Out, I'm gonna get dressed." I didn't have time to take a bath so after dressing I rushed downstairs and quickly ate cereals. Well, I choked. "Eat slowly, Allison." My mom would say "You're a girl, be gentle." "But Mom, I'll be late! Look, It's eight already." I replied. My mom couldn't reply due that she was busy too. "Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" I yelled as I got outside. I rode my bicycle to school, later then I got bad luck. The tire was flat, I guess I'm gonna run. I started running my way to school, I was already sweaty. I saw our school gate, I was glad to see it was still open. Once I entered our classroom, everyone was staring at me. "Ms. White, You're Late." Our professor would say, "Looks like she's tired, She's sweating. Bet she smells horrible." Travis, My seatmate said. Everyone started to laugh, I didn't really think it was funny. I started to walk towards my seat, until someone tripped me. I don't like getting bullied, It hurts. I stood up and went to my seat. I started wiping all my sweat until someone threw a piece of paper at me. I opened it and it says "Meet me at the school library at 3 pm ps I Love You.". I wasn't expecting that someone would want to meet me. "MS. WHITE." Professor Carter said, his voice echoing through the room. "Come To This Front and Read That Note Aloud." I stood up and walked to the front. I was quiet and speechless. "Now, Read It." Professor Carter added. I was sweating again, I was nervous. I get to read a letter from an anonymous person. "Me-Meet me... at the s-school libra-rary at 3 pm ps I L-Love You." I uttered. "SIT." Professor Carter said. Everyone laughed again, It was my unlucky day today. Later on, The bell rang, I went to the cafeteria and grabbed my phone. I visited my tumblr account, our break isn't quite long. Our Next Class Was Math, I wasn't great at math though. 

Hours would passed, I went to our school library. There wasn't anyone in there until someone hugged from behind. "Hi Allison." He said, I turned around seeing Travis. "Travis? Are you the one who called me here?" I asked. "Yeah, why? What's the problem?" He said "I need to go." I replied, carrying my bag. "Don't go yet, I love you." He said "Yeah, And I don't love you. You do know I love Louis Tomlinson From One Direction." I would reply "Wait, you love a guy who doesn't even know you." he said "Yeah, What's your problem with that?" I asked "Allison, You're from fucking USA. You're not in London." He said. "Well I don't care, I'm leaving!" I replied, I started walking home. Once I entered our home, I yelled "I'M HOME!" Yes, It's my hobby yelling once I get home. My mom and dad isn't home yet though my brother could either be at home sleeping or Matt's house playing video games. I grabbed my laptop and went to facebook, It seems that people all over my newsfeed were asking to follow them. I wondered how twitter looks like, so later that night I signed up for one. It was already 9 pm, the wind was blowing quite hard. I had a hard time choosing a twitter username until i had my choice, it was @allietommo24 . If you are wondering why I chose the number '24' because it was the day Louis was born. Once I finished creating a twitter account, I first followed Louis then the other boys. I wasn't quite sure who the real Louis was until I searched in google. I told my friends to follow me, so a few minutes later I received 3 follows. I started tweeting Louis everyday about my life, I would tell him how I started to like him, how my day was. Until one day, A random person tweeted me that Louis won't notice my tweets, I tweeted back telling her that I won't give up. The next morning, I woke up and quickly opened my twitter account, I did notice that I receive another follow so I now have 4 follows. I had to check if Louis followed me, bad luck. It was my bestfriend, Megan. Since, It was still early I had my chance to send Louis tweets. It was an early Thursday morning, I went back to twitter. Until Then I received a tweet from an anonymous person.

--------

Hello Everyone, Here's chapter  one. What do you think of it? Please Comment, Read, Vote and follow me.