Prolouge

Welcome to the kingdom of Cyresia. In this small, yet mighty country, life is mainly about the worship of the gods. Religion is very important in Cyresian culture. Minor and Major gods are celebrated equally among the people. Along with that, the females are Cyresia's best asset. In fact, the greatest way a woman can achieve power is becoming a priestess , holding sacred rites, arranging festivals, chanting in favor of the same deities who gave them this offer. Some women have many properties entitled to their names, and their spouses are the ones that handle them very wisely. And as this story continues, we shall learn of an aloof atheist prince, who must rid himself and his kingdom of a dastardly curse, a handmaiden who has conflicting feelings about her duty to her future king and her spiritual background, an ageless, stern, surly witch, and a sprightly young woman destined to become a priestess, but has something else in mind. All of these people are connected in a single line of events: A curse that almost killed off all life, an evil spirit that will bring forth an eternal war, a lost goddess whose song will bring forth either a new era, or a blessing of false hope. This is The Song of The Lost Goddess.