𝕺𝖓𝖊: fighting and growing

The sun had struggled to get out that morning. From a distance, the birdsong was already heard which created a solemn, celestial background. It was like watching the exact moment of the birth and flowering of a huge field on a spring morning. Shortly thereafter, the first timid rays would have touched the first wooden roofs, ready to color the whole Bugjjog.

No one around, there was not the slightest hustle and bustle, that which, an hour later, would invade all the streets and alleys of the city. Everything was calm.

Sukki (apart from his nickname, people also gave him the moniker "The Giving Angel" because of his gentle demeanor, warm personality and kindheartedness) got up too early, he knew it, he slept badly that night. But it was not the first time that had happened, in the last few weeks he woke up in the middle of the night without ever remembering what he had dreamed.

Covered in a sweat bath, Sukki turned on the light and immediately checked his hands, as if his fingers and palms had acquired a different shape or taken on a different color. No, they were as he had left them the night before and the night before. He went to the bathroom and took the first towel from the pile, rinsed his face and started rubbing persistently, as if he wanted to remove an indelible stain from a suit.

He had looked at himself in the mirror several times, but he was there, with small eyes and slightly hollow cheeks. The tense body, suddenly struck by imperceptible shivers, sent attention to his bare chest and with his fingers still wet he had touched at that point. He didn't even know why he did it, but it had become a daily habit. This automatic gesture gave him a sense of security and at the same time terrible anguish struck him in the stomach.

It reminded him of his father, when he told him about the life of a king and how excellent his son would be after him, and when he always encouraged him to follow his heart in knowing how to distinguish good from bad for the common good. Because yes, the life of their community depended on him in the end. He did not remember how his father abandoned him so unexpectedly, he asked himself many times about it.

He went back to sleep almost immediately, remembering the smallest nuances of a life he had never lived, the things he had done, the people he had met and loved.
After a few minutes, the prince's shoulders relax, followed by the whole body, thus falling into Morpheus's arms.

Two hours later, Sukki woke up, perhaps better than before and as soon as he got up he immediately went to the bathroom to take a hot shower to chase away the stress and relax the muscles

Two hours later, Sukki woke up, perhaps better than before and as soon as he got up he immediately went to the bathroom to take a hot shower to chase away the stress and relax the muscles. He didn't really understand the real reason for his spontaneous good mood, although in reality he had always been good at holding back emotions and showing off a mask in front of his people, but that day it was as if something beautiful would happen hereafter.

He undressed, and by undress I literally intend taking off only his underwear, because ah, our promising king, however regal he was, his habits were not at all: sleeping naked was still a liberation for him;

«Ya! And where did you throw the right manners? Go dress up, you dirty!» So his father would yell at him as usual. He let out a nostalgic smile at the thought and it was the only thing that he bothered to think, then he immersed himself in his world, letting himself be lulled by the jet of boiling water while the dense steam clouded his thoughts.

He felt every bundle of fibers that screamed rest, rest. He leaned against the wall with his arms and bowed his head downwards, so as to expose his wide back to water, the tired muscles still showed strong behind. By letting your eyes drop you noticed first of all the tight waist, the firm buttocks, and in front of a flat stomach with well-defined abdominals, surmounted by pectorals modeled by years of hard loosening, what a king worthy of his name! To stimulate that harmony of extreme physical prowess, two oblique lines were thought of near the basin, which ended in an extremely prominent V, also thanks to the pure white complexion. Slender legs then completed the body of what could have been a model on which to create paintings and drawings.

Invigorated by the shower, Sukki went all wet back to his room and after drying himself, he got dressed. Outside the room Kim Ji Soo was waiting for him, who in addition to being his first cousin younger than him he was also his best friend: Ji Soo, the usual morning person always on time and Jung Suk, the typical king who takes it out on comfortable, all normal, right?

«Good morning, you're two minutes early than usual, what happened to you?» His friend worriedly asked. Time a couple of seconds and Sukki nudged him,
«Morning and don't bother me, you fool! Let's eat, a long day awaits us, ahh I want to go back to sleep already!» he jokingly told Ji Soo, prompting him to walk faster. And so the two went to the large dining room.

«How long did it last?»
«What?»
«Yesterday's economics lesson, what else?» Ji Soo said, rolling his eyes.
«What do I know, from four to eight I think. I can't take it anymore.» The oldest replied.
«But basically you like it.»
«Flat nose? No, thanks. I also live without him and his screams.» Flat nose is their dearest teacher, named Gam Chu, and the nickname already says it all.
«Idiot, — chuckled Ji Soo, — I meant the topic, the lesson, all this.» He said spacing with an arm gesture to indicate the whole environment.
«Do you know what I really like, Ji Soo?» Sukki looked at the table full of delicacies.
«What?»
«Vajayjay!» They laughed to tears, as always, only old friends do.

«Holy words, Sukki. Speaking of ... Have you already found a girl to marry with? Aight, the years go by and even the beautiful girls if you don't hurry.»
«If it were so easy to manage three thousand responsibilities, while taking care of a wife, I don't think I'm ready and by the way, nobody would want me except for the money and because I'm the king.» ironized Sukki, who understood everything and then added,
«But you're right, I guess, that I should really find a woman, but now..»
«But enough, Sir, you're so boring. We should go to drink tonight, at your expense of course. Oh yes, definitively a great idea.» He teased him.

And Lee Jong Suk wasn't expecting anything else.

✺ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ⑅ ┅ ✺

And at 8 o'clock they were happy, the two, finally finished the torment. They were focused to the lesson, because after all they were good students, although some answers to the oral test could have gone better, but it was the first time that they faced such a complicated topic, ceremonial protocol, and they felt fully satisfied and excited. Next step was their self-celebration: soju and chat.

After class they had changed and went to the nearby pub, the famous Sooknyo, at the speed of light. The girls were not lacking, in fact, they were more numerous after the news that the king would come to drink in that place. And who knows, maybe they could have had a chance at becoming the next queen.

The pub was not like the typical normal pubs at all. It was a simple room structured entirely of wood with rather boring decorations: wooden chairs, ceramic cups, at least two hundred candles in every corner, a bad light, plants, in short, it was practically a house of a primitive considered as a pub. What do we expect, after all we are in North Korea, the peaceful community far from modernity.

They took a few sips and clacked their tongues.

«It seems stronger this stuff today, maybe we should drink several times, you know?»
«Maybe what?» asked a very familiar voice behind them. They both turned, taken by surprise and Sukki nearly dropped his glass. Ji Soo nearly screamed.

«Lee Jong Suk, what is our dear king doing in a pub drinking instead of thinking about his kingdom?»

A U T H O R

Ssupp! Forgive me for this boring chapter but it's a transition hehe
And yeah, hope you liked it and maybe leave me a comment, I'm curious! ^^