Chapter 6: New Lives

3rd person POV
 Akito, or Hikari, looked down at her new body. She was Akito now. Hikari looked beside her and saw Rina laying next to her on the floor, but her arms and legs were torn off. Hikari sighed.

"Why does that always happen when someone else becomes it? Why can't they just be in one piece, as to not rise concern...? Well....at least the crimson blood is only a little bit, I guess." Hikari said, looking down at the corpse next to her.

"There is a way to reverse it, but...it's time to find my next victim~!" Hikari grinned as she walked out of Akito's house.

She walked over to the house next to her. She knew this kid. He was also Akito's classmate. She walked over to the window and peered in. She saw Akito's classmate, Shino, pouring water into a cup.

"I'll just walk to the door. Then we can play~. I'll never get bored of this! I always love seeing my victim's reactions when they see me!" She giggled, her voice starting to merge with Akito's.

She walked to the door and just floated in like she owned the place.

Shino looked at his possessed friend. The cup of water he was holding dropped to the floor, spilling out on the carpet in front of him.

"A-Akito?"

"Half right~."

"Oh...I know you. You play hide and seek with kids."

"Oh? You know me? How intriguing~."

"Yes, I do know you. I know your name is Hikari. Last name? Sarikuza."

"Ah, you know my full name, even though I never told you~."

"I've looked into your games, Sarikuza, and I know how to reverse the damage you've done, too! When I'm through, you'll be back in your grave! But unfortunately, your victims will always have some kind of power after everything's over....because no matter what I do, you won't be sealed forever."

Hikari rested her hand on her chin, smirking at him.

"You are right, but prove it. Of course, if you even can."

So Shino knelt down, held onto his arm, and aimed his right hand at Hikari. He then started to speak.

"Goddess of Hide and Seek, return to your grave! You know you want to rest, but you want to play, so play with all the others and you will be satisfied. Goddess of Hide and Seek, return to your grave!" After Shino recited what he had to say, he stood up and saw Hikari and Akito were separating.

Once they were separated, Hikari slowly started to disappear.

"Dang it!" Were her final words as she faded away. Meanwhile, Akito fell down, panting.

"Shino...? Why am I here?"

"You were being....uuuhh....controlled and you somehow got over to my house. You should go home." Shino said. The two of them waving goodbye, Akito walked out of Shino's home and to his own home.

When Akito got there, he went to his bedroom. It was a minute to midnight. 

Noticing a shadow, Akito nearly jumped, but calmed down once he saw it was only Rina.

"Rina? What? Why're you here? Shouldn't you be at home?"

"I guess I fell asleep. When I woke up, I was laying on your bedroom floor."

"Oh...well...could you get to your own house now?"

Rina nodded and walked out of his house. After walking to her own home, she went into her own bedroom and looked at her black dress. She could only vaguely remember why it was black instead of white now, and she noticed it looked a little red in the center of the dress.

She couldn't remember why that part of the dress was a dark red. Rina took her white nightgown that was hanging in her closet off its hook and changed clothes.

She walked into the laundry room and laid her black dress on the washing machine, then walked out. She went to her bathroom and took out the bow in her hair. Taking a hairbrush that was laying in the corner of the vantiy, started to brush her hair.

She smiled to herself as she was able to make her eyes turn black.

End book