Fears

I had so much fun writing this. Oh I forgot to mention, every three or four of my chapters, there will be one request/ask chapter. I'll only chose two or three out of them, and if you really want yours to be done, ask in the next request chapter and I'll look through them. Don't be thinking I didn't look at it if I didn't use it, I just have to choose the top two that I read.

The night was beautiful, not a single cloud in the sky, and a couple walked down the shore of the calm ocean. Percy and Annabeth continued hand in hand with their shoes in their free hands, and stayed close together. It was near the end of their date that started at the fair but ended here, and Percy had a surprise just a few meters down. They walked in a comfortable silence, just enjoying the others company without speaking. Soon enough, Percy told Annabeth to look to his left, and she saw a large blanket with a basket on the sand. She gasped and ran to it, wiping her feet with her hands before sitting down and beckoning him over. He chuckled at her bewildered expression and sat next to her, staring as she scooted closer and laid her head on his shoulder. They sat there and gazed out into the ocean, listening the water lap onto the shore. Out of nowhere, breaking the silence, Annabeth spoke aloud asking "What's your biggest fear Percy?" She looked to him curious, and he glanced back down to her, then he answered. "You." Her face went from peaceful to shocked. "Me?!" He laughed lightly, then said "Yeah, you. I'm scared that one day you'll look in the mirror and see yourself as I see you. You will realize just how amazing you are and that you deserve better than me." He took her hand in both of his and kissed it. "I'm scared you'll leave me." She wiped the tears rolling down her cheeks that she was unaware of and threw her arms around his neck. "Never, seaweed brain. You're living with me for the rest of my life, like it or not."