Chapter 1

"Damon.." I whisper. There's no answer. I've gone too far this time. I never thought I would become one of them. I never thought I would be EXACTLY like them. My thirst is out of control, and I can't stop it.

*1 year ago*

"OMG Marie! Hawtieee alert." Cierra screams into my ear.

"OMG STOP SCREAMING IN MY.........." There he was. My god there he was. I never thought someone could be so perfect.

"Well are you gonna stare or are you gonna talk to him?!?!" Cierra said excitedly.

"I don't know. He may not be interested in me."

"You're kidding right? Why wouldn't he be interested in you?" She said.

"HEY HOT GUY IN THE BLACK SHIRT!" She screams across the bar.

He looks and smiles. I can't believe how gorgeous he is.

"My friend over here thinks you're hot and wants your number?" Cierra nudges me and smirks.

He looks into my eyes as if he's waiting for an answer.

"Be honest do you really want my number?" He smiles.

I don't know what came over me, but I was being honest with him. 

"Yes, you're hot and I'd like to get to know you." I shut my mouth close. I can't believe I just said that.

"Give me your phone." He laughs.

I give him my phone and he walks away. At this point i'm blushing and confused.

"Wow I'm proud of you. You actually were honest with a guy!" Cierra says shocked.

I shrug it off.

*2 hours later*

"Hey I'll see you later. Tyler is gonna kill me!"

I wave cierra goodbye and get into my car. When I get in my car I finally look at my phone.

"Come to my place when you're ready. ;)"

He gave me his address? Next thing I know i'm in his livingroom.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled.