Chapter Sixteen

Camila's POV
"Are we there yet" Raelynn asked once we got on the plane.

"No sweetie, we'll get there when we get there" I said before she asked again.

"Please don't be like your sister" I whispered to my baby.

"Are we there yet" Lily asked.

"Not you too" I said before I put my head in my hands.

"Having trouble" a male's voice asked.

"Yes" I said before I looked up to see a beautiful human standing right in front of me.

"Hey I know you" he said before I smiled

"You're Camila Rollins, wife of Seth Rollins, and little sister of Dean Ambrose" he said.

"Woah you're hot" Lily said before I looked at her.

"Thank you, I get that a lot" Ian said before my phone started ringing so I looked down at the caller ID.

It was Seth.

"Not answering you" I said declining his call.

"So Camila where's your ring" Ian asked once he noticed it was gone.

"Oh I threw it into a river because my daddy hit me and my mommy" Raelynn said.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry sweetie that you're daddy hit you" Ian said before someone called his name.

"Oh I'm sorry, I have to go, maybe we can talk again, here's my number in case you want to talk" he said before he wrote his number down on a piece of paper to give it to me.

"Thank you" I said before he smiled and walked away to meet with his cast members.

"Mom he's so hot" Raelynn said.

"I know" I said before I kissed both her and Lily on their foreheads and they fell asleep on my chest.

Well Raelynn has her head on my chest. Lily has her head on my shoulder.

"Psst" I heard from behind me.

I turned my head to see that it was Ian again.

"I just couldn't wait to see your beautiful face again" he said before he got up out of his seat to pick Raelynn up and place her on his lap.

"Aww you're so sweet" I said before he kissed my cheek.

"Is this going to be your last kid" Ian asked glancing down at my baby bump.

"Well it will be with Seth, but this is actually my first biological child, these two are adopted" I said pointing at Lily and Raelynn.

"Oh okay, don't worry I love kids so much, I wish I had one of my own, but I'm just too busy with the vampire diaries to settle down with someone" he said.