The Academy

I don't own Naruto or the characters. All rights belong to Masashi Kishimoto. Well have fun and enjoy.

Jiji= 3rd hokage

nii-san=kurama

  ita-nii=itachi    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 years later

No one's P.O.V.

Kitsune and his team just arrived in the hokage's office.

"Good job people. Here is you payment for the previous mission." Lord hokage said, dismissing everyone except for Kitsune "Wait Kitsune, I need to talk to you about your next mission." He continued. As soon as he said that and everyone left Kitsune took of his mask revealing a 12 year old boy named Naruto who is also the ANBU black ops commander.

"What is it Jiji?" Naruto asked.

"I need you to go undercover and attend The Academy so you can watch and protect Sasuke Uchiha." He said.

Naruto's P.O.V.

'Did he just say what i think he said. Uh fuck no I'm not going to the academy'

"JIJI YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING I AM NOT GOING TO ATTEND THE ACADEMY TO PROTECT ITA-NII'S LITTLE BROTHER. FOR KAMI'S SAKE I'M AN ANBU COMMANDER SO WHY!!!!!!!!!" I yelled, not caring who heard.

"I know I know, but you are the only one who is capable of doing this so thats why im asking you to do this and before you say anything else about your rank in the anbu, you will still have your rank but not as many missions." Jiji said

"Oh good because I've worked to hard to get to where i am." i told him

"Just get one thing clear you are not allowed to show who you really are until the graduation exams which is two weeks away. What I need you to do is act like a dead last and hyper active until it's time for the exams. do you understand." He asked.

"Yes I understand" I said then turned around and left.

Two hours later 

at his house in the forest

'nii-san why do i have to wear this "kill-me-now" orange jumpsuit'

'because the hokage told you to be dead last and hyperactive and this would help it be more convincing so that's why kit'

'you do have a point. well good night nii-san'

'good night kit. sleep well'

next day

no one's P.O.V.

naruto woke up at six in the morning and started getting ready. he first did his morning routines which they are to get up, use the bathroom, take a shower, put on his normal clothes (which in all took 45 minutes), then go training for twenty minutes then go home and fix breakfast. as soon as naruto finished making and eating his breakfast he went to go to his closet and went to get the "kill-me-now" jumpsuit and changed into his normal clothes.

'nii-san i can't wait till the exams because then i get to get out of this jumpsuit and show people who i really am'

'i can't wait either because i really wanna see their expression. now kit if you wanna give them the appearance of a dead last and hyperactive kid i suggest that you wait ten minutes after the academy starts and have a huge grin on your face and seem really happy'

'ok nii-san'

naruto starts to get all the stuff that he needs which is his ninja pouch and sealed his two katana's on his wrist. just then he looked at the clock and saw that it was time for him to leave so he shunshined to the academy and stood in front of the door.

'you can do it kit'

as soon as kurama told him that he went inside the classroom.

"ah you must be the new kid naruto my name is iruka-sensei AND YOUR LATE." iruka-sensei said yelling the last part "would you introduce yourself to the class." he said

"I AM NARUTO UZUMAKI-NAMIKAZE AND MY DREAM IS TO BE HOKAGE BELIEVE IT." I kinda yelled.

"well naruto i would like you to go sit next to Sasuke Uchiha." Iruka-sensei said while pointing to the back which is where a certain raven-haired boy sat.

'he kinda looks cute'

have i forgotten to mention that i'm gay.

"NO FAIR WHY DOES THE NEW KID GET TO SIT NEXT TO SASUKE-KUN AND THERE IS NO WAY AN IDIOT LIKE HIM IS THE FOURTH HOKAGE'S SON." a pink-haired banshee screeched.

"I don't know why and I'm as bit of the fourth hokage's as your hair is pink so i suggest that you shut the hell up you banshee." I told her kinda forgetting that i have a cover that doesn't not need to be blown. "well sorry about calling you a banshee i kinda had a rough day now if you dont excuse me I'm gonna go to my seat"i told the banshee whose name is Sakura Haruno and the other banshee is Ino Yamanaka.

A couple of hours later

Naruto's P.O.V.

The academy had just let out and i was about to go insane from the two banshees screeching about Sasuke-kun

'Nii-san there is no way im going to last a week let lone another day.'

'I don't know either kit but you do need to keep your cover up until the exam'

'Ok nii-san well good night.'

'Night kit.'

​​​