proposing time

Jessica was driving to the mall to get some clothes because she needed more.As soon as she paid for them Logan her boyfriend called her and said.

Logan:hey babe hows your day?And where are you,I am on break so I thought maybe we can get the kid's and get a bite?

Jessica:Sounds like a plan to me let me go home and get the girls dressed so we can go.

Logan:Okay babe just please hurry I only got 2 whole hours.Bye bae see u soon.

Jessica:Okay see you soon.Bye cinnamon man.

Jessica got home and got the girls dressed then headed out.They got to Logan's work place and the 4 kid's already was screaming

Jessica 2nd:DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY!!!!!!!

Logan Jr:DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY!!!!!!!!

Martha:DADDY DADDY DADDY DADDY!!!!!!!

And the youngest Alex:OH MY GOD MOMMY ITS LOGAN HENDERSON!!!!!

Alex still doesn't think that Logan is his daddy.He thinks he is just someone Jessica knows.Jessica told Alex that Logan is his daddy.

Jessica:Alex Phillip Henderson Logan Phillip Henderson is your daddy for the last time please hunny remember.Then they all went to the park and Jessica lost sight of Logan then she seen him in a tux.He was standing in the middle of rose pedals shaped into a heart.

Logan:Jessica these years I have been with you has been amazing.I want to spend the rest of my life with you Jessica will you do me the honor of be coming Mrs.Henderson and marry me.

Jessica:*speachless*L-Logan.......YES LOGAN PHILLIP HENDERSON I WILL MARRY YOU.

He spun Jessica around until they heard clapping coming from L.J,J.2,M,A:Yay mommy and daddy are getting married.......WAIT YOU GUESS ARE REALLY GETTING MARIED YAYAYAYAYAY.