chapter 2:meeting the crystal gems

You walked."... to a tower that sadie described(to lazy to describe it)you knocked on it,unsure what's gonna happen (....)a tall "women"opened the door with a blank exspression "hello"?she said bluntly barley sounding like a question .you said"um...is steven here?"why..does he know you.."no,I'm new to beach city and it would be thoughtful if somone was to show me around, suggested by THE sadie"...you said (sounding alot like peridot)garnet went to get steven. ."hi!I'm steven!!how can I help you today?!?"he said with a big smile " show me your town"(also I'm making you should dark and unhumanish sry)okay but firrrrsssttttt,meet the crystal gems GARNET!!,AMETHYST,PEARLANDDDDD STEVEN,which is me...you   frowned "can u be more queit, please s-steven ..pearl was the first to introduce since she admired your pilote additude "hello,I am pearl (bird mom)"I k-know..."you said quietly .pearl blushed from embarrassment "w-well...um " p-please excuse my manners you blushed red"its fine,I was the rude one,I'm so sry you said trying to show more emotion.amethyst got in between them,"heyyyyyy,love birds"??!!!?garnet just pulled her thumb up to show her approval while you stood there confused steven dragged you to "friemens"you smiled...a real one,you rlly did like everyone,but you never got to introduce yourself..