Carrie Underwood meets Ariana Grande

CARRIES POV

Yes. I'm Carrie Underwood. This is my story of how me and Ariana Grande became to be best friends even though we are years apart. I loved Ariana's voice even before she was my best friend. Everybody was talking about her so I thought maybe I should meet her..... I thought about that...

CARRIE'S POV

I woke up to the radio. I usually have Country radio on but I changed it up a bit. "Next up, we got an awesome singer for you! A song off of her new album 'Yours Truly', here is.. Ariana Grande!" The radio announcer said. An angelic voice ringed through my ears. I quickly leaned up, and turned up the radio. "Wow!" I almost yelled. This Ariana girl was amazing! How can someone sing so amazing like this? Mike walked into the room and laughed,"Who's that singing?" I smiled,"Ariana Grande. She's really good!!" He walked closer to the radio,"Oh my gosh! Yes! You're so right!!!!" He laughed,"She's awesome! How old is she?" "I don't know. I'll have to do some research. Now!" I smiled, and Mike just followed me, chuckling.

I sat down in my computer chair and brought up Google. I typed in 'Aryana Granday'. Instead of that, 'Ariana Grande' popped up. "Oops." I giggled. Mike smirked,"What?" I chuckled slightly,"I spelt her name completely wrong." He smiled. I clicked on the images. My eyes widened,"She's even pretty!" I whisper yelled to myself. I clicked on the facts, and then news, and finally videos. It showed,'Jeannette Mcurdy giving out Ariana Grande's phone number'. Oh my gosh! I clicked it and listened to the number carefully, and wrote it down.

I looked on my piece of paper, and dialed the number. I hit Call and put my small phone to my ear, and listened to the loud ringing. It felt like this went on forever because I was soooo anxious to talk to this talent! Three more rings and she finally answered,"Hello?" I smiled,"Hi! This is Carrie Underwood." "Carrie Underwood? Oh, I've heard of you! You're the one who sings Blown Away, right?" "Yup", I giggled,"So, I just heard you on the radio, and I looked you up on the Internet, because you are a real talent, and I saw your number, I hope you... Don't mind that.. I called you..." I said a little ashamed realizing how bad that sounded out loud. Ariana laughed,"No, no! It's fine! It's not your fault. It's Jeannette's." I slightly smirked and began,"So I wondered if you could come over, or I come over, or you know, we can meet each other somewhere because you seem awesome!" "Sure. But I live in New York....And you live.....?" "Nashville" I smiled. I could hear Ariana lean away from the phone and sigh,"That's a problem....." "Yeahh..." I sighed. Ariana all of a sudden shrieked with happiness,"I can fly over to Nashville, and meet you!" I just looked away and smiled holding my breath. How sweet. She doesn't even know me, and she's going to be so sweet to fly way over to Tennessee from New York City to just get to know each other. "Hhhh... You're so sweet. Very sweet. Very very sweet. Very very very sweet." Ariana just laughed. "How old are you?" She asked me. "31" "Cool. I'm 20." I sat there with a jealous look on my face,"Lucky!!" I laughed. "Nope! You're lucky! You're more experienced!" Ariana joked. "HEY!!!!" I laughed. We finished our last laughs and giggles, and I said,"Well, I gotta go." I told her my address and she wrote it down.

ARIANA'S POV

Aww. This Carrie Underwood girl seemed pretty nice! She calls me a talent, but no, she is the real talent! She's an incredible singer!! I was really looking forward to meeting her!

I packed all my clothes and hair accessories, my shoes, hair irons, bathing suit, hair brush and tooth brush. "All set!!!" I exclaimed loudly. I called the airport and asked for a flight tomorrow at 3:00 in the morning. "I'm going to be there EARLY!!" I said excitedly. I smiled and headed off to bed. Even though it was still morning, I wanted to sleep, so the time will hurry.

I woke up to a dark sky, and my phone buzzing. 'Flight!' My phone reminded me. It was 1:00 in the morning! I only had two hours to drive there, wait in line, and get on the plane!!! No!!!! I fell onto the bed, and quickly got up. I just threw on some jeans, and didn't change my pajama shirt. I just didn't have time.. I slid my feet into my pink flats, and quickly brushed my hair. I ran into my bathroom and brushed for only like 10 seconds. Ugh! I hates doing that, but you know, hey! I was in a rush!! I ran out the door, and got into my car. It only took me about 30 minutes to get to the airport so I just drove there, thanking The Lord!! Carrie came on the radio. I turned up the radio all the way! "Haha! My girl!" I laughed.