Chapter 1

Anthony was out with a few friends from the cast, including Emmy, for some drinks,although he promised jasmine that he wouldn't anymore but it didn't phase him at that moment  .Jasmine stayed home with their two children . He and Daveed split a taxi, Anthony getting dropped off at Jasmine's apartment. It took him a minute to fiddle with the key and get it into the lock, but once he did, he walked into a clean house.

Jasmine was in their bedroom straightening up their room while the kids were asleep ,it was almost 12 am . When she finished she got into bed and pulled he covers over her waiting for Anthony to arrive home .

Anthony stumbled into the bedroom, mind fuzzy. He was definitely /not/ sober, and he knew that. His hand-eye coordination went out the window, and it took him some time to finally reach the bedroom. When he did, he saw Jasmine laying in bed. "Hey babe," He slurred, clearly drunk.

She looked up from the book she was ready she let out an exhausted sigh and sat up ."hi.." she said quietly she could tell he was drunk she shook her head disappointed

Anthony sat on the edge of the bed and slipped his shoes off after much effort. "What's wrong?" He asked her, looking back at her. "I'm sure I could make it better," He said with a drunken smirk.

"I..nothing is wrong.i-I'm going to bed .." she said not wanting to start anything but knowing that something would happen tonight either she liked it or not . "C'mon, babe. We haven't had sex in forever," He complained, crawling towards her on the bed. He kneeled in front of her, a hopeful and drunk glint in his eyes.

"Anthony ,you're drunk ..im not having sex with you like this and you know it ." She said firmly not turning her back from him shaking her head "you promised me you wouldn't drink.." she said quietly

"Why not?" He asked, obviously upset that she wouldn't have sex with him. "Am I suddenly not enough for you?" He asked, his brain obviously not working correctly.

"No no that's not at all ..I just ,I just don't want to ." She shook her head slowly avoiding looking at him directly . 
Anthony didn't say anything after that instead he stood up from the bed .the silence scared jasmine ,she didn't know what he was going to do but she was ready ."whatever ." Was all he could say as he crossed his arms over his chest

"A-Anthony don't be like that.." she sat up from the bed to see what he was about to do .

"My girlfriend won't have fucking sex with me when she knows that I can't live like that.im perfect ."  He said sarcastically like a child

"It's just that ,Anthony we had sex yesterday.ive been up all day with the kids I'm exhausted." She explain to him but he didn't want to hear it .

He didn't dare look her in the eyes .He stumbled over to the small couch in the room and grabbed a blanket ,pillow ."I'm sleeping on the couch tonight ."he spat ,as he collected his things .

"Anthony ,stop!"she began to panic  ."yeah no I um we can have sex.." she looked down at her fingers scared he'd leave her or do something worse later

"What are you freaking out for ?"he asked furrowing his eyebrows together ."I don't want to have sex with you anymore .im just not sleeping with you either ." He said ,still confused.

"You're not going to sleep with me in the same bed because I won't have sex with you or I agreed too? Anthony that's stupid .." jasmine said with a sigh
" you just freaked out because I said I was going to the couch ,you don't have the right to call anything I do stupid ."

"Look Anthony I'm sorry ,okay?just please come and lay with me tonight ." She had a stressful day all she ever wanted was him home  ,safe and sound .

"But I'm drunk." He argued childishly,dropping the blankets with his arms crossed over his chest .

She sighed loudly and ran her fingers through her hair "I'm sorry for what I said ..can you just stay?" She apologized again

"Please I need you here with me ." She pleaded to him and took his hand gently tugging him back to the bed .

Anthony couldn't really control his actions ,he jerked his hand away forcefully and back hand her across the face in the process "get the hell off me !" He roared at her .the smack echoed throughout the house followed by muffled crying .

Anthony immediately regretted his actions sobering up a bit ,he gasped as he saw the large black and purple bruise across Jasmine's cheek .

"Oh shit..baby girl I'm sorry .." he hesitantly went over to her but with every step he took she drew back .she hid her face in her knees as she continued to cry .Anthony didn't know what to do so he just stood there observing the bruise .
Jasmine was fidgeting as she rocked back  and forth with her knees to her chest . Anthony decided was that it was best for him to leave the room .he gathered his things and exited going to the couch in the living room.

Their 7 year old Daughter Adrienne had heard the whole thing but not once did she attempt to come out of her room .she heard her mother crying from her room but she was scared if she tried to help she'd get hit too ,so she went back to her bed and slowly but surely went back to sleep .Her mind spinning with thoughts of her dad .

Jasmine cried herself to sleep that night ,in the morning she just laid there  feeling sorrow and pity for herself .'on with another day..' she thought to herself as the sun came beaming through the curtains and onto her face .