Chapter 1: A Familiar Face

Roses are red skies are blue i hope you enjoy this story with me and you (i couldnt think of anything, heh)

-at the UF!bros house-
Nobody's POV
Fell: [ughh where is that good for nothing] RED!!!! were going to be late again!!!!
Red: yeah yeah comin.
Fell: *growls* if your not going to hurry up ill go to school myself!!!!
Red: yeah, go on ahead ill catch up!
Fell: FINE if you insist!!

Fell ran to the door open it and left without even closing it.
He really doesn't want to be late unlike his brother.... Then finally Fell made it to school on time just soon as the bell rang Red catch up.

-at school-

Fell: finally you made it!
Red: yeah *huff* *huff*
Fell: fine whatever lets go to class!
Red: yeah...

So they both went to class

Stretch: oh hey guys finally here...
Fell: yeah red was being slow as always!
Red:......
Stretch: *snickers*
Red: *gave him a death glare*
Stretch: '-' """"
Fell: come on lets get to our seats
Red: ok

After some time talking with other classmates the teacher finally walked in (meh is teacher)..

Red's POV
When the teacher walked in the class i saw another student follow her..

Red: [wait no....no it cant be......it cant be HIM.....but he died....how.....is.....he.....still.....alive]

Cyb3r: ok everyone settle down i would like you all to meet sans or you can call him classic!!
Classic: h-hello e-e-everyone *waves slitly*

Some people wave some people gave him a smile espesially fell (FELL!?!??!) but heh red didnt seem happy he had a gasp face then the teacher said

Cyb3r: original you may seat with...hmmm.... Next to red!
Red: HUH!!?
Cyb3r: know dont be rude red!!

Classic was coming towards me i was panicing like crazy when he sat down next to me i almost fainted..!!

Red: [i think im just dreaming!?!?!?!??!??]

Classic's POV

I noticed that my seat mate is acting weird his not even listening to the teacher =T...... Well whatever besides class is about to end anyway!

Bell: *ring ring ring ring*

Cyb3r: okay class see you tomorrow!!

So the whole class went out some go to they're locker some went with they're buddies but i just walked down the hallway exploring since im new and i was trying to find locker as well!

Classic: ah there i finally found it

Nobody's POV
Classic opens his locker then suddenly a monster pinned him to the locker

???: oh hello little cutie~~
Classic: *looks away*
???: oh come on dont be like that

Then the monster moved in closer to classic face

Classic: HEY get away!!!!! *pushes monster*
???: WHY YOU LITTLE SHIIT!!!!!
Classic tried to run as fast as he can but he suddenly tripped he lost some HP when he fell he couldnt stand the monster was getting closer.

???: aww thats cute tired already *smirks*

red's POV
I was just walking down the hall way then suddenly i saw classic being chased by a monster i ran after them then classic trip lost some HP when the monster went closer to him my eye flashed a dark blood red.

Red: hey leave him ALONE!!!!!
???: what are you going to do if i didnt!!..
Red: heh you really wanna have......a......BAD TIME DONTCHA BUDDY!!!!

Then bones came out of the ground everyone was watching (wait where are the teachers in this?!?!?)

???: uhh ok ok ill go *flee*
Red: HAH, YOU BETTER RUN *looks down at classic*sigh* hey are you ok??
Classic:......

He didnt say anything but he lost alot of HP i should bring him to the nurse... So i picked him up like a princess he blushed like a light blue color but when i saw his face it made me blush to a light red color.

Nobody's POV

UT!papyrus (ill call him paps for know) went over to classic and red. Also undye,alphys and blueberry followed as well

Paps:CLASSIC nyoh nyoh
Alphys: w-we s-saw what h-happend, is classic ok???
Undye: if i see that punk who hurt out classic ill sure to give them a piece of my mind!!!!
Paps: undye please, lets get classic to the nurse *took classic from red* LETS GO NYEH NYEH NYEH!!!
Al and blue: yeah!!
The three ran to the nurses office undye was cpoming to but forgot something.
Undye: hey, uhh red was it???
Red: yes?
Undye: thanks for the help back there!
Red: yeah, your welcome...

Ok the end ( if you guys like it i will hopefully continue it and BTW if i did something wrong on the story please give me some tips or advice so i can improved on my next chapter and this is my first story and im still very very new here so please dont judge on how a spell or make sentences) ok bye!!!

Song: Nightcore- Me,Myself and I