Chapter 29: you're so sweet~

Sans' POV
I woke up early in the morning remembering last night, i smiled at the thought "you're so cute when you smile you know that, right??" A voice said i turned and saw red smiling at me, i blushed in responsed "r-really??" I asked hiding my face. I felt a hand under my chin, he filted it so i was staring at his eye-sockets.

"Of course, even the first day we meet i thought you were the most adorable thing ever" he smiled

"I actually have plans for us today!" I giggled "oh what is it??" Red asked "well there is a new cat cafe down town!" I smiled (making my way down town~ sorry not sorry!!) "ok" he agreed

Time Skip brought to you by a lazy author

I was wearing a pastel blue sweater that says 'To cute to scam you' (hope you get the reference :3) some black jeans, dark blue converse, the heart necklace and most importantly the flower crown.

When i walked out the bathroom, i saw red on his phone. He looked up and immediently (cant spell!!) blushed "you like it??" I asked, he stood up and pecked me on the cheek-bone, i blushed "of course" he said and walked into the bathroom..

Red was wearing a plain grey shirt, a red adidas jacket, black jeans, dark red nike shoes, heart necklace and some shades.

"Handsome" i say aloud.

"Duh, i have to look nice for my lover after all!" He chuckled.

"Lets go!!"

Time skip to Mocha Cat Cafe~

"Wow so pretty!!" I sqeuled

We walked in and inside looks amazing so many cats, the smell of pasteries and coffe, just nice..

We went to the counter " umm.. Excuse me." I said and a waitress went over. My eye-sockets widened at surprise its QUILL?!

"Oh, hi guys what are you doing here??" She asked " we would like to just relax for the day but you what are YOU doing here?" i asked still shocked "i own the place duh" she said with confidence i chuckled "hey can i have one crossiont with.. Chocolate paste and maybe two espresso with designs of cat paws!" She nodded and list it down "how about red??" She asked "oh yeah!" I turned around and saw red on the floor with cats around him "help me....." He stared at me i just laughed.

But i did managed to help him "so what would you like i already ordered us an espresso.." "I think maybe so macaroons, please." He said "ok!! Coming right up!" She said and went to the kitchen.

We both sat near the front window. The cats are so cute one even jumped on our table which i petted it was a white cat with a yellow and red eye 'i wish i could keep her...' I though

Then our order arrived "here you go a crossiont with chocolate paste, some macaroons and two espresso with cat paw designs!!" She arranged it on out table and walked way..

We started eating and fire (he named her) was sleeping in my lap. The food was amazing and the espresso just wow!

"These are so good try one!" Red said trying to feed me a macaroon, i accepted and ate it was delicious!!

"Sans! I see this cat is really into you!" She pointed at fire "yeah shes so adorable!!" I cheered "well since you are one of my long time friends... Would you like to keep her??" She asked, i was shocked and turned to red. He nodded in approval "yes!!!" I shouted which scared fire (aww poor thing)

We finished eating and quill gave me, fires cage, a water bowl, a food bowl, a collar with pink and mint patterns, a ball of yarn and fires blanket..

We said out good byes and went out. It was sun set "hey red wanna go to the park up the hill to see the sun rise??" I asked "sure!" He smiled i smiled back.

Time skip to hill

We sat on the grass leaning on a tree watching the sunset...

"Let me take fire out of that cage" i said red watched "you named it fire?" He chuckled "Her and yes i did" i said putting her on my lap "well i guess it fits her..." He said closing his eyes and leaning his skull on mine..

"Hey maybe tomorrow we could go to disney land with the guys!" He suggested while i flinched. Red looks at me worry in his eye-sockets "babe, whats wrong???" I could feel tears forming..

"Well the only reason we went to the cafe is that i could spend the last hours with you!"

"Wait no you--"

"Yes im leaving for college tomorrow...."

End of chapter so yeah people have been telling me to update so i did sorry if its so short im so tired and sick right now but hope you like it anyway!

Bye my little muffin baskets see you next time!!

Song: nightcore- home town smile