The Library Room (ch.1-5)

Walking to your first class of your last year at college Not knowing who your professor is going to be a man or woman was making you unstable. Wearing your new clothes dressed in your white shoes your short dark blue skirt and your white tied short sleeve shirt that went up to your belly button. Walking down the hall you had to go up the stairs to get to your first class. Scuffing your feet down the waxy smelling halls. The janitors cleaned the linoleum floor with that waxy after smell it has. Walking up like 40 steps didn't take that long since your class was the first door on the right. Taking it all in that it was your first last day of college inhaling a deep breath of relaxation and while reaching for your hand opening the doorknob you all into the room and you notice that there was no one in the room just you assuming that your the first person to class. Staring around and the room into a white room with barely any color floors were had light grey tile with the other half short haired carpet. The desks were thick with a small holder under it there were those comfy spinning chairs they have in offices. In a daydream mode with your wandering thoughts of memories when you used to spin in your uncles office chair until you were dizzy and almost throw up "Hello!" Not hearing anything else in the class still thinking about how "Helloo!" Much fun you had when you were a little kid snapping out of the daydream. Looking back up you see a guy with Dark black glasses long light brownish fluffy hair with a little tint of blonde and was wearing a light grey sweatshirt with the sleeves that were rolled up with dark denim Jean pants that looked very spiffy "Hello!" He has been saying the past 2 times.Finally answering him "Hello" replying back walking to the back row of the room sitting in the back row of seats.Looking back up you see him staring at you in front of your table you are sitting at. He introduces himself "Hi I am Matt and welcome to my class you can call me Mr.Damon", Responding hesitantly "Your The professor" , saying it a bit loud "Yeah what came to surprise you that I look like one", he responds quickly with a strange look on his face. Professor Damon walks to sit next to you on the next chair while you looked forward for a second you could see from your side-eye he was checking you out thinking how hot you looked in your new outfit.Feeling the tense air between you to crossing your legs and his hand was right next to your leg but closer to the top of your outer thigh. "If you ever have a question or need me for anything you can always ask me or call me here's my number on this piece of paper" He slips the piece of paper under your thigh just barely touching your ass. Watching Professor Damon sit up and walk away you start seeing people walking into the classroom and going to seats. After a few minutes class started but there wasn't a lot of kids in the class room about 25 kids. First day of class went well Mr.Damon was teaching about different types of history and literature it was kind of boring but the bright side was that he was sexy as fuck and his hair was so fluffy and luscious and was so thick basically Mr.Damon hypnotizing you during the whole class cause you couldn't keep your eyes off of him they were glued. About 45 minutes through class Mr.Damon would walk up and down the rows and talk about the lessons in history and literature he would sometimes stand next to your table and would side eye you periodically. Most of the class staring at him while he was looking back at you frankly no one noticed just us to which was nice. At the end of class Mr. Damon walks up to your table "Hey Can I talk to you after class ", nodding your head smiling at him "Yes you can definitely", wondering what he wanted to talk to you about made you a bit curious on what he was planning to do. For the next 15 minutes just sitting at the table listening to other tables chatting it up taking out your reading book opening up to your last read page. The time went by quickly those 15 minutes class ended and you were starting to walk down the aisle Mr. Damon quickly stopping you to talk he waited until every one was out of the classroom to talk to you before shutting the door. You watched him walk over to the light switch and turn off the lights. Standing in front of you Mr.Damon starts walking towards you and your back hits the table not being able to move him staring into your eyes "You Know you can't stop staring at me huh because you know you have a little crush on the teacher obviously the constant Eyefucking we did throughout the class time got me thinking about you" Mr.Damon going on talking to you as he sets both of his hands on the table on each side of you. Not knowing what to say you just sitting there staring at him as he talks to you "Since I walked into the classroom and saw you walking to your seat I thought to myself Damn, The sexiest girl I've had in any of my classes is here in this room", you noticed him smirking at you and his right hand started moving towards you legs caressing the side of your leg as he his hand moves to your thigh slightly grabbing while rubbing his hand down there melting inside as your getting turned on. Not being able to help it you start biting your lip as he squeezes harder letting out a slight breathy moan he quickly releases his hand from your thigh. Mr.Damon backs up a little bit "If you want to get to know each other better you can call me whenever you want just to talk if you know what I mean", Nodding back at him when he said that with your toes curled into your shoes hopping off the side of the table Mr. Damon said "If you need anything else I'll be able to assist you see you at the next class". It was very sensual air tension as your walking out of the classroom shocked by what just happened but you oddly were turned on and wanted more knowing he wanted more because Matt had his eyes on only you and was flirting. Closing the door on your way out you noticed that Mr.Damon was staring at your ass while you walked away you didn't mind since you already knew that he really liked you.As the door closes thinking about what just happened making your way down the steps and passing the bathrooms the lounge area and now heading out the school doors to your car and heading home for the day after a long ass class and a sexy teacher who really likes you. 30 minutes later your finally home getting out of your cars walking down your sidewalk to go open up your house door. Unlocking your door and you go straight to your room plopping down on your bed with a big relief of a sigh.Just laying there for quite a few minutes. Thinking about your last first day college being blessed you have a really hot and sexy teacher that is definitely into you. Just laying in your bed dozing off into sleep..