Part 1

“I love you..” he said almost whisper but it still audible for you.

          “I know.” you looked at his eyes and gave him your beautiful smile, because you knew he really meant it.

          “Sorry for making us like this.” He studied your face and piercing his apologetic eyes on you. His sorry wasn’t the answer of your longing, but as you remembered how hard and complicated your relationship with Gray for this past three years, at least you deserved his sorry even though both of you knew that it wasn’t going to change anything between you and him.

           “It’s not your fault, we just.. can’t make it, I guess?” you shrugged and forced yourself to let out a small chuckle, showing him that you were fine.

         “Can I hug you for the last time?” his sudden question surprised you.     

          “Sure..” you nodded in approval and without more words Gray stepped closer and pulled you to his embrace, sharing his warmth. He caressed your back and buried his face on crook of your neck. Both of you had a lot of words to say, but you decided to let it out through your body language.     

         You wrapped your arms around his back as he tightened his hug, “Oppa, stay happy..” that’s the only thing you wanted to happen, his happiness. No matter how hurt it is, as long as you could see his smile and made sure he’s happy, it’s enough for you. They say love is selfish, but for you, love is acceptance. And let him build his happiness without you were counted as acceptance.

            “You too, promise me.” He mumbled against your skin.

           “I will, don’t worry.” He pulled himself a little bit from you to give him a clear view of your face, “I will see you tomorrow then?” it sounded more like a statement than a request.

          You playfully rolled your eyes before replied, “Do you think I find it funny watching you spell your wedding vow?”

          “y/n—” his expression turned into dark once you mentioned about his wedding, but Gray wasn’t good at hiding his feeling.

          You could read him as you read your favorite book, you knew everything and he found useless faking about what he felt for you.

           You gently held his arms and added, “my flight is tomorrow morning.”   

---

         Gray sat on the wood floor with his back against the wall while his eyes glued on his phone, he had been on the same position since midnight after he met you. Many thoughts ran on his head, they were about you, both of your memories that he treasure the most, his wedding, his bride, and as morning came to greet him, he realized that this was the best for both of you. This is the best that he could do to make you happy, letting you find your own happiness though he had to watch you slipped away from his life and keep you live as his best thing that ever happened in his life.

         Someone knocked his bedroom door before peeked in and greeted him with a bright and delightful smile, “hi there, my husband to be..”

          Gray looked up at the door and smiled when his eyes met his beautiful bride, “hi beautiful..”

          “You need to change to your tux, I’ll wait you at bride room..” she smiled and Gray nodded before his fairy left him alone and disappeared after informed that their wedding was ready in the next two hours. Gray took a glanced on his phone and pressed the sent button before he got up.

To: Happiness

I wish you a very happy life wherever you are.
Thank you for always be my best.