Lovely things

There was a lot of lovely things out in the world but I was not one of them.I would remember how my mom would always say what a lovely little girl I was I new she was lying she hated me she left me when I was 7 she left me my dad ever since she left he would drink beer like mad I would tell him to stop but he would say it was all my fault.When it was my fault she left because I was not good enough for her she would always sing me to sleep now all i hear is nothing but silence and my dad walking around the house sometimes yelling it is all my fault come back please just come back.I new she would not of came I would dream of her coming back saying I'm sorry and that I'm here now hugging me in the warmth but I woke up in the cold with nothing I would say I'm sorry mom. Still nothing came.My dad set me up in a new school called rosewood valley so I'm not at home as much bothering him.It was my first day at my new school I didn't make any friends not one they all said that my mom left me because I was crazy and tried to kill her but that was not true not one bit.Days and days passed until one day and girl said for me to go kill my self she said I was to ugly and not normal. I just said normal people scare me. Then walked away I went to the bathroom and looked at myself and stared to cry and I asked myself is it true am I ugly I cried in the bathroom for the rest of the day until the bell rang and a teacher said were you in there the whole day?Ummm yes.What happened umm nothing nothing at all.Well if you need anything just come to me ok Hazel.yes.And I walked home.