II

Secrets and Lies

Kill Relationships

No Matter How Careful You Are

You Will Get Caught

-Unknown
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Stones POV

"This will be the last time I ask you, where's my god damn money?" I asked calmly clenching my jaw. Peter, a man who I once trusted grinned back at me in response.

"You better start speaking-

"I spent it on the hotel room I fucked your fiancé in, what was her name again? Bitch? Whore? Maybe something like slut?" He chuckled. Everyone in the room froze. My men, patrols, fighters, shooters, everyone. They knew that my soft spot and weakness is my family, especially my fiancé.

"Sorry to interrupt your moment" Peter smiled looking anything but sorry "I was-

Crack. I knocked him unconscious. "Lock him up and inform me when he wakes up, I have plans for him". My men nodded and dragged him out. "And tape his mouth shut, too much shit comes out of it" I yelled after them.

With that, I left belle. The name of my torture room.  Yes I named my torture room, she was my second love. My fiancé being the first. I smiled just thinking of her. Alaira Saféra, my future wife. She was so fucking beautiful. Her smile, her personality and everything about her is perfect. God clearly worked overtime on her. Riiiiiiiiinnnnggg. I look at the number on my phone and it's private.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello Stoney bear"

"Stoney what? What the fuck! Who is this ?! How'd  you get this number?" I asked and mouthed to my man to track the number of the person on the phone.

"Tsk tsk tsk, you're asking all the wrong questions Stoney bear. Oh and tracking my number won't be of any use to you"

"Fuck you! Who-

"Now now Stoney bear, why all this cursing. I just wanted to inform you that you took my family and I'm going to take yours"

I started laughing so hard. "This has to be the funniest joke I've heard in a while." My voice deepened and I added " I dare you to even try. Your head will be on the end of my gun"

The stranger on the phone laughed "It was nice talking to you, I'll see you soon. Oh by the way, Alaira looks so fuckable right now in that short silk night dress resting in bed" Click. The phone ended. I ran up the stairs as fast I could and breathed a sigh of relief when I seen Alaira safe and resting. "All clear boss" my men said after checking the room and the whole hallway.

"Did you trace the call?" No one said a word. Then one man stepped up "Sorry sir it the location kept bouncing before becoming untraceable". I gritted my teeth in anger but stayed calm. "Get out now" . Everyone left.  I looked over at Alaira.  

She may not be the biggest fan of me yet but she will learn to love me as I do her. I sit beside her and watch her take soft breaths. My beautiful Alaira. So precious and she doesn't even know it. I look down at the blood on my shirt and sigh. One day she won't hate my business or see me as a monster. I just hope that day comes soon because she will marry me and I would  rather it be on good terms.

I strip down and take a shower. I close my eyes and let the cool water run down my body.

BANG!

My eyes snapped open and I quietly got out the shower, the water still running. I grab my gun and creep towards the bathroom door. I reach for the door knob when it begins to move. I hide behind the door and wait to attack. Once the door opened the intruder stepped in and I tackled him to the floor and pressed my gun against his temple. When I see who it is my eyes widen.  "Alaira?"

"I-I- I was-

She looks up at me with frightened eyes before passing out. I shook my head and take her back to bed. I walked out allowing Alaira to rest but failed to notice the shadow in the far corner of the room watching me.

••••••••••••••••••••

I know this chapter might've been a bit boring but I'm having major writers block so I tried.

Let me know what you think?

The chapters in this book will be written from either Stones POV or Unknown POV (the person who wants revenge on stone for killing their father) and RARELY Alaira POV.

Thank you for reading my book!

VOTE •COMMENT •SHARE

Much love,
-E.H