Corporal Levi X Hanji's Helper Reader (1)

It was your first day at work. You were so excited as you had just finished your military training and you were about to get a job. 'Almost there' you thought as you walked into a spacious office. You could not believe you were to meet Zoe Hanji, the best Titan researcher of all.
   You noticed the large pile of paperwork that seemed at the very least an utter mess. You observed the blackboard behind the desk and the drawings and calculations regarding Titans were so intriguing and captivating that your eyes almost watered.

   You heard noises coming from behind the backboard and you stopped reading. Suddenly the door opened and a tall figure came out carrying a large pile of books. Her glasses had slid down to the tip of her nose and she pushed them up after putting the old dusty books on the table.

    She sighed and looked at you rather confused. "Crap is it today?" She said and rubbed her forehead. You blushed, not quite knowing what was happening. "You must be [L/N] [F/N]-San" she added and gave you a welcoming smile. You smiled back relieved and nodded. "Yes Hanji sensei, I can't wait to work with you" you bowed in respect.

   "Shut up child, and sit down" she said and rolled her eyes slightly. "I can see that you're really interested in this job, many people are afraid of Titans, how come you want to approach them?". You smiled 'Easy' you thought. "I always knew there was something beyond the surface. After all, every creature is aggressive until you win their trust" she nodded in content. "Nice. However I can't assign you high standard work yet, you're a newbie. So just paperwork for a couple of months" she said in a sympathetic tone. You sighed but not in dissatisfaction, you were totally ready to begin.

                   * * * * *

You had been working for about 3 months. Loads and loads of paperwork was assigned to you each and every day. You didn't have time to be dissappointed or complain and waves of relief were taking over you every time Zoe (that's how she demanded to be called from you) was encouraging you to continue.

One day you were called to her office, they said it was really important. That confused you since you had not yet finished your work for the day.

As you walked down the hallway you heard 2 voices instead of one. One of them was hers and the other was not familiar to you. It was soft yet sad, gentle yet rough. You found yourself smiling slightly as you knocked on the door. The voices stopped and Zoe's steady voice gave you the approval to come in.

Walking in, you approached her desk, observing the unfamiliar figure, he was observing you. You smiled at him, thinking he was a cadet but he broke your eye contact somewhat awkwardly. "This is corporal Levi" said Zoe and your eyes widened unnoticeably. 'The corporal Levi?!' You saluted nervously and she chuckled. "Don't sweat it kid, he might seem rough with titans but he's as smooth as glass with people... some people" she said and continued writing in her leather-covered notebook. You looked at his frowned expression and you could've sworn you heard a quiet growl escape his lips.

She rolled her eyes. "Anyway, from now on you will be doing His paperwork and with me you will start helping at titan research" she smiled. 'No way!' you smiled wide and bowed. "Thank you" you said enthusiastically as you saluted again.

* * * * *

I'm really sorryy, this part is so so small😭😭 but i promise the next one is going to be normal. The first parts are always introductions and i didn't know what else to write here 😵 I hope you liked it even though it's small and i'll do my best on the next one.☺️

~Np❤️