Chapter 2

--------------------------------------------

      As I was walking to the group of girls, I wasn't paying attention and I bumped into this guy! I was so embarrassed I didn't know what to do, I didn't even look at him. This is what I managed to say to him; " I-I'm really s-sorry I wasn't p-paying attention" I said still looking down. "Well you better start paying attention." "I-I'm sorry." I said finally looking up. I saw in front of me two guys with dark hair and eyes and a girl with light hair and purple eyes. "This is Sasha." He said pointing to the girl. "That's Zenix, and I'm Gene." "We're the Shadow Knights, so you better keep your distance or you'll be sorry." I was about to open my mouth to say something but be fore I could say anything some girls came up to us. "Hey! Leave her alone! I don't want you to be putting a bad image of you in her head." A light blue haired girl said to Gene. "That's the point Kati!" "MY NAME ISN'T KATI, FOR THE LAST TIME, GENE!" The blue haired girl yelled. "Whatever, Shadow Knights out!" Gene said as they walked away. "I'm so sorry about that those guys are jerks." "It's ok and thank you so much for standing up for me, my name is Aphmau." "You're welcome, my name is Katelyn not Kati. You should come hang out with my friends and I, I'm sure you'll fit in just right." "Sure, why not?" I was so exited to make new friends that I literally skipped to Katelyn's friends. She introduced me to all of them. One was a mefwa with pink hair and yellow eyes, her name was Kawaii~Chan. The other was dark with dark brown hair and eyes, her name was Teony. Wow I already have three new friends and school hasn't even started yet! Just then the school bell rang and telling everyone to get ready for class. Katelyn showed me to the front desk to get my schedule. I was so lucky to have math with Kawaii~Chan, drama with Katelyn, and art with Teony, but unfortunately I didn't have lunch with any of them which made me sad. I hope I can make it through the day without my new friends.