School... -_-

A/n - Before I start this thank you guys for not complaining that I don't update often so,THANK YOU!

If you want an answer as to why I haven't been updating much is that FREAKING SCHOOL is in ma why.Thanks for not getting mad!

Hope you like this chapter heheheehehe... >:3

School the thing some people like but eventually will learn to hate like me .

ON WIT THE STORY

Dr.Martinez's P.O.V.

She has got the traits of...her....

No....

She has to be different...

Even though they're related...

And have so many things in common....

She HAS to be different...

She has to be different...

For the sake of the flock...

And the....

...

...

...

...

...

....

....

....

....

.....

....

....

the world...

(y/n)'s P.O.V.

UGHHHHHHHHH!

School...

the things I hate abut it :

- Wake up early

- Brushing teeth then drinking orange juice at breakfast making my taste buds go weird and I can't taste anything orange flavored.

- Everyone acting excited while I'm over here enjoying this happy day.Note the sarcasm.

Me and the flock and Ella walked to school.I went to my homeroom class and the day started.

~ Le Time Skip To Lunch Because We Don't Want To Learn About School Stuff When Reading Fanfics about Fang~Senpai ~

LUNCH~TIME!

Finally!

I grabbed my lunch and made my way to the place I first heard the guitar playing.It was playing again when I came so I went to look to where the playing was coming from.

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

I found......FANG?!

( heheheheheheheh )

"Oh surprise." Fang said.I giggled at how bored he was.We sat in silence.Every once in a while I would take a bite of my sandwich.I then noticed Fang had something terrifying...