25 - Heart Crash

A/N: I wrote a new fan fic~ Search "Tamed Kai" and you can find it. Read of you got interest.

Jonghyun POV

I shouldn't have reject her... I did't even know what she's going to say. What have I done?! Maybe she is asking me out for a... No! I messed my hair and walked up stairs to my room, blaming myslef.

"Onew? I told you that I will text you later." It's Jaemin'a voice.

I hid behind the wall, curious of what their conversation is. "I want you to come along next week..."

That sentence crashed into my heart deeply. It's like my heart is bleeding now. Non-stop, uncontrollable.

She is replacing me with Onew. That thought swirled in my mind. I tightened my fist and my heart squashed in pain. Fingers were doved into my palm. But that pain can never cover the agony in my heart.

I walked out when their call ended. I walked soundlessly like a lifeless creature. "Master!" I heard her call. I turned to her zombie like but little hope was lingering in my heart. Maybe she is changing her mind?

"Can I have a day off next week the same day today?" she asked and I frowned my eyebrows as disappointment striked my heart. And disappoiotment change into anger. "So you are going out with Onew?" I raised my voice, making Jaemin jump in fear.

I can't control any of my anger "Ok, Fine, Go!" I didn't let her say anything. And I rushed back my room. Leaving Jaemin dumpfounded.

I didn't know anything at that time. How rude am I...

I wasn't talking to her a whole week.

And that was really childish. I should have listen to her first.

A/N: I want to put something exciting here, but I think cutting it into two chapters will be better. XD So this chapter go short. Sorry~~~ Still hope you guys like it~ Vote Comment and Thanks for Reading.