Mystique Academy: The Return

♡┆ Mystique Academy ┆♡
The Return

Written By: @samflwrsx

Languages: Tagalog/English
Genre: Fantasy
Status: Under-revision

Started: April 22, 2020
Finish: May 4, 2021

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Author's Note: As I have said, this is inspired by all the anime I've watched and fantasy stories I have read. Also, English isn't my first language, so I expect you to encounter grammatical errors. You can correct me, but please tell it nicely. Plus, I don't proofread my drafts, so most likely typographical errors are present. If you have questions or anything, you can reach out to me on my social media accounts posted on my profile, don't be shy; I won't bite. And lastly, this is a work of fiction. It all comes from my imagination. If the names of my characters happen to have the same as yours, trust me, it's purely coincidental. This story also contains harsh/foul words, so if you're comfortable or if those kinds of words bother you, then leave. I gave you my warning, so if you still proceed reading this even though you're not interested, it's not my problem anymore, got that? (I'm kind, don't worry.)

PS: I'd love to see all your reactions and comments in every chapter, so don't be shy to let them out in the comment section. But, if you're a silent reader and more comfortable keeping your reactions to yourself, it's fine with me for as long as you're okay. See you in the upcoming chapters, everyone! Love you!

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Typographical and Grammatical errors ahead, my apologies!

Enjoy reading!
Tweet me @samflwrsx using the #MystiqueAcademy.