First kiss (Part 4)

HI, Thanks for your support on this ss on telly as well as Wattpad. And sorry telly readers for taking long time.

____________________________

Swara broke hug and looked here there. He scratched his hair and smiled seeing her avoiding looking at him.

Ragini: Can we?

She is hell irritated by seeing all this, her expression was like she'll eat them alive itself.

Sanskar: Hmm

They about to move from there but he stopped her and held Swara hand.

Sanskar: Never leave my hand.

He said with lots of emotions, at any cost he doesn't want to separate from her. An unknown fear coming in his heart which was forcing him to behave protective towards her.

Understanding his emotions she tightens the grip and looked at him.

Swara: Never, now let's move or else your friend will again say something.

He nodded in yes. Again, Ragini became irritated by seeing them as her every move is just making them closer. Later she smiled thinking something.

Ragini: Just some moments, after it he'll be mine.

She again called someone and asked every thing is perfect or not. The next person ensure her everything is fine now she just needs to do work.

She cuts the call and her smile grew wider thinking about her plans which noticed by SwaSan. Sanskar ignore it thinking it might be her personal matter but Swara got doubt before she could think how to know reason behind her smile he asked Swara to start her shopping.

Trio started their respective shopping but Ragini's more attention was on SwaSan. Without their notice she went from there and make a call whereas SwaSan were busy with each other, he was selecting dress for her. But again, and again Swara was rejecting each dress by giving lame excuses at last he became frustrated and handed pink white Lehenga.

Sanskar: Try this, it's light also and as well you'll look good in it.

Swara: but will I?

Sanskar: Are you going to try or I should come with you?

Cursing him under breath she went from there.

Inside trial room

She wore it and look herself in mirror.

Swara: Not bad choice Mr Maheshwari but now what to do with these knots. (She picked mobile) For whom I can ask help, should I call him? But what he'll think about me that his wife doesn't know anything. But it's not my fault also before marriage I used to wear western dress. And moreover my hands are not reaching at back.

She was in utter confusion her trances broken by a voice which make her quiver, heat raise up which results deep red colour formed on cheeks.

Voice: He'll think that his wife loves taking his help and say to his wife also that her husband don't mind helping her. He can understand her.

Swara: How you enter?

Her sentence left incomplete when he touched her back, he softly roams his hand on it and started to tie knots.

Sanskar: By mistake you dialled my number and I heard your muttering. So I asked duplicate key from them as I knew you'll not allow me enter here without showing your drama. So I entered like it.

She made pout, seeing her pouty lips he argh to touch it but don't want to make her uncomfortable. So just stared her.

She again checked herself in mirror and found him looking at her with desire in eyes which again turned her red. She looks down, he came in sense and make her wear dupatta.