22

As the exam was over, the students were allowed to go home for a week. Seulgi would use the chance to meet her parents as it's been already a long time since the last time she meet them.

She told Jimin that she will go home and ask him if he wants to join her or not, which Jimin gladly agreed.

"Don't forget about tomorrow morning!" Seulgi said cheekily, as she imagined about her parents meeting Jimin.

"Yeah, you seemed really excited babe," he ruffled her hair playfully as she smiled, showing off her eyesmile.

It was their last day before they got dismissed. The teacher told them to gather in the hall to hear the principal's speech.

They sat based on their class. Jimin and Seulgi sat side by side, but with Taeyong on her left side which made Jimin a bit concerned.

"Sseul, I want to meet your parents again," Taeyong whispered quietly but it was audible for Jimin. Somehow this boy could hear everything related to his girlfriend.

"Umm okay? Jimin want to meet them too," She said then Taeyong smacked Jimin's shoulder lightly from behind Seulgi.

"What?" He asked with unamused expression on his face.

"Nothing."

After the long ass speech, the students finally allowed to go back to their dorm.

Seulgi quickly packed her things before went to the shower. She placed some clothes and other equipments in her luggage.

The she noticed that Eunha was staying still, didn't pack her things. She also saw a slight frown on her face, so she decided to ask her about what happened.

"Aren't you going home?" Seulgi asked cautiously.

"No, my brother is in Busan currently so yeah.." She said then went to silent mode real quick.

"Ah.. Okay then. But if you want to go to my house, it's alright!"

"Oh, really? Can I?" She enlightened at Seulgi's offer. Seulgi relieved that Eunha accepted the offer, so she wouldn't feel alone.

••••

On the next day, the two left their room and wait for their boys at the waiting room. After apparently fifteen minutes, finally Jimin and Jungkook showed up. Jungkook agreed to tag along to occupy his girlfriend.

Just then, Seulgi's parents arrived and her mother lowered the window to call her daughter.

"Seulgi-ah!"

"Mom!" She jumped excitedly when she saw her mother. She quickly ran towards the car. "My friends want to visit our house, is it okay?"

"Oh of course darling, and I guess one of them is your boyfriend right?" She wiggled her eyebrows as she pointed at the boys.

"Ah Mom.. Let's talk about this later," She said shyly.

Seulgi told the other to put their things in the trunk and get inside the car. One by one, they greeted Seulgi's parents politely. But the most worried one was none other than Jimin.

He felt as if he was meeting his parents in law, well he thought. He greeted them nervously which gaining laughs from the others.

"So among you two, which one is my daughter's boyfriend?" Seulgi's father said out of sudden, made Jimin froze in his place.

His wife lightly smacked his shoulder, resulting giggles from the other, except the worriedsome Jimin.

"I guess it's the blonde one," Mrs Kang suddenly retorted, referring to Jimin.

"Ugh I'm- yes, I'm Park Jimin," he said stutteringly as his cheeks heated, turning its color into rosy pink.

"Aigoo my daughter is a grown up now!" Mrs Kang said happily while Mr Kang just showed a flat expression.

"What are you saying Mom," Seulgi added shyly.

In no time, they arrived at the Kang's house. It wasn't that enormous, but comfy enough for them to chill out.

They retrieved their things from the trunk and went straightly towards the living room upstairs. Mrs Kang said she would cook a delicious food for all of them, which they gladly agreed.

Seulgi excused herself to her room for a moment to put her things there then came out as she brought her laptop and speaker.

"Movie marathon?" Seulgi suggested.

"Call! Horror please!" Jungkook said excitedly, knowing that his girlfriend couldn't stand those things so he could sneakily flirting with her.

"Noo! Just play another movie please," Eunha begged.

"Sorry girl but we also want to watch horror," Seulgi smirked.

As the movie played, Eunha constantly hid behind Jungkook's shoulder, wide enough for blocks her view. He obviously enjoyed this, as he kept holdinv her hands. She tend to gripped tighter whenever she scared.

Unlike Seulgi and Jimin, the two really enjoyed those kind of movie. They didn't even scared of it. But little did she knew, Jimin wasn't really focusing his eyes to the movie. He sneakily stole glances at her.

But what Jimin didn't know was Seulgi knew that Jimin didn't watch the movie and looking at her instead.

"The food is ready!" Mrs Kang shouted from downstairs just as the movie ended.

All of them quickly went to the dining room and seated themselves comfortably on the chair. Seulgi sat between her parents. While Jimin infront of her father, and the rest was on his right.

Jimin could feel a strong glare from the person infront of him. He even couldn't swallow the food smoothly, as if he was eating a rock.

"Dad, please stop staring at him like that," Seulgi whispered.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry kid. But can we talk after this?" He asked, more like a command.

"Y-yes, of course."

••••

i'm back with this! i'm sorry if this chapter was boring but i promise i will write a better story^^

anyway thanks for 1k reads, i appreciate u guys for enjoying this crappy book :')

don't forget to vote and comment♡