BEING LATE HAS NEVER BEEN THIS GOOD

Eleanor in the media↑↑↑↑↑↑

*Eleanor*

Beep beep beep.......

My eyes shot open with the sound of the alarm clock. I frantically look around to find the clock.Holy fuck! It's 8 already! I'm late!
I jumped from the bed and headed straight to the shower picking whatever cloth I found first in my closet. I brush my teeth,have a shower and get ready for going to school in precisely fifteen minutes. The bus in which I am supposed to go to school will arrive at 8.30 sharp. So practically I have fifteen minutes more to go to the bus station. I shove my books and other things in my bag and sling it over my shoulder literally running towards the bus station not before grabbing an apple from the kitchen counter.

Oh,I forgot to introduce myself. Silly me! Hi everyone. I'm Eleanor Wilson. I'm 17 soon to be 18. I'm just an average teen. I have a few friends but no boyfriends. I have long dark brown hair,green eyes. Well, pretty much big eyes I must say. I'm nothing like those curvy girls in my school. I'm just....okay I think. That will be all maybe.

"Bye,mom. I'm going to school."I tell to my mom as I know dad is not home and mom is probably getting ready for work.

"Ellie,listen come home right after school. Me and your dad are both going out tonight. So ,I just want to see you home before we go. Yeah?"she said coming downstairs.

"Okay,mom. Bye now,I'm late."with that I was out of the house running to catch the bus to school.

When I got to the station I saw the bus leaving.

"Hey,stop. Wait for me! Hey...."I kept yelling as I ran in the hope of that the bus will stop. But it didn't. What did you think,El? You're not the queen that the bus will wait! You should've woken up earlier. Now hurry up if you want to go to school.

So I started walking fast so that I could get to school on time. When I entered the building the bell had already rang and practically everyone was in the classes. I started running towards my class. God,please help me! Please! I was praying in my mind continuously. After reaching in front of my class I became breathless. I twisted the doorknob and peeked in the room. I saw our new teacher about whom we've been hearing a lot of gossip about standing with his back facing the classroom door.

"May I come in,sir?"I asked hesitantly.

"Don't you think it's a bit late to come in the class now,Ms Wilson?"I heard a deep and smooth manly voice say as the teacher turned to face me.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

This new teacher of ours is the most handsome man anyone could imagine. He was at least six feet tall with dark brown long hair falling over his shoulder. He was wearing some faded blue jeans and a white full sleeved v-neck t-shirt. I think I was looking for quite a long time because I saw him smirking and cocking one perfect eyebrow questioningly. I awkwardly coughed to get out of the trance.

"I..um...I am sorry,sir. I actually overslept. This won't happen again."I said to him still not being able to look up to meet his eyes due to embarrassment and shyness.

"Okay. Come in and go take your seat. This better not happen again in my class."he said and gestured me to enter in the class. I walked with my head hung low. As I was passing by the teacher my sides accidentally brushed slightly to his front and I felt like I've been holding a four thousand volt electricity cable.

"I'm s...sorry,sir."I mumbled. He just nodded slightly. I went to my seat beside my best friend Brianna.

"Hey,El what was that?"she whispered to me leaning towards my desk. I was about to answer when the new hot teacher started the class. So I just motioned her that I would tell her after the class.

"Okay,class I am your new math teacher. My name is Asher Blackstone. You can call me Mr Blackstone or Mr Black."he says as he writes down his name on the board. Even his name is sexy! God,he's so freaking hot! I was lost in my fantasy.

He had started giving us mathematical problems to solve. I looked at the board and started off with the work.

All the time when I was doing my work I could feel someone's eyes on me,watching me,taking me in with their eyes. You could say paranoia hit me like wrecking ball.I was feeling a bit uncomfortable so I thought it would be best to look around and be sure. I looked up and scanned the room if anyone had been watching me.
But when my eyes fell on Mr Blackstone I froze in my spot. He's looking at me,deep brown eyes staring back at my green orbs. I suddenly felt lost,lost in his eyes. I couldn't look away,I couldn't break the eye contact as I was paralyzed by the intensity of his look. I didn't look away,neither did he. His eyes were just like a whirlpool. I was getting more and more lost every passing second. Oh my God,I'm screwed for sure! This was the thing what came in my mind.

"Hey,El! You done?"Brianna asked me bringing me out of the reverie.

"Huh? Um... no. I need five minutes only. Wait."i said not daring to look to Mr Blackstone.

"Done!"I said to Brianna. But she was quite engrossed in a book now. I just smiled at her. She loves to read books.

"Okay,class now stop writing. Let's see...."he said in his deep voice which sent me in a frenzy.

"Ms Wilson,let's see what you've done."he said coming towards me with slow steps. I stood up from my seat and handed my exercise book. He was standing so close I could smell his cologne. It was enchanting. Woodsy,masculine and a very unique smell. I think the smell was the cologne mixed with his own scent.

"Hmm,you've done pretty good. Here."he said handing my copy back. This time I again accidentally put my hands right on his. Please,God let the earth split up and swallow me whole! This is so embarrassing. He must've been thinking I'm some kind of slutty student.

"I'm s...sorry,s...sir! I didn't mean to d...do that."I started stuttering now. Great,just great! Now I've made a fool of myself. I looked up confused when he didn't say anything for a long time. I slowly looked up to find an amused Mr Blackstone. His eyes were shining with amusement. His lips tugged up in the hint of a smile.

"Don't be. It's okay baby girl."he said it just as loud so that only I could hear it. My cheeks heated up at the endearment. He just smirked and went to his desk. I sat still feeling tingly inside.

"Okay,everyone today's class is dismissed. I am giving you some home work. Make sure to get it done the next day. I will mark your copies and this will be added to the final exams. Understood?"he asked.

"Yes,sir."everyone said except me. I was just too flushed to even say anything. Just as I was thinking this I heard the bell ring. Well,everyone heard that. So we gathered our things and everyone rushed towards the door. I was waiting for Brianna to finish gathering up her stuff when my eyes fell on him. Again he was watching me. But this time his look was different from earlier. Last time it was sweet and intense but this time all I could comprehend from his eyes were hunger. Hunger for me in those eyes. He mouthed baby girl still maintaining the gaze and licked his upper lip seductively. At this I lost it. I couldn't stay in the class anymore.

"Bri,I am going out. Come."saying this I rushed to the door not before glancing at him. He just gave me a crooked smile.

God knows what is gonna happen!