I HAD NO IDEA THIS COULD HAPPEN

Asher in the media↑↑↑↑↑

*Eleanor*

Brianna was rambling about something when we were walking through the hallway of the school. I wasn't listening to her properly as I was too engrossed in the thoughts of Mr Blackstone and his words. Baby girl... God,I'm going insane. I should not think about this new hot-ass math teacher of ours.

"Earth to Ellie!"I snapped out of my thoughts with the sharp chirp of Brianna's voice.

"What the fuck have you been thinking huh? And may I know what happened back in the class this morning?"she asked me narrowing her eyes. We were now walking towards the canteen to get something to eat.

"Um,actually in the morning I didn't hear the first alarm. I woke up at the second alarm at 8.00 and I missed the bus and that's how I got late."I explain to her cutting the part of Mr Blackstone but I knew that she won't buy it and she didn't.

"You really think I wouldn't get that you are avoiding the part of the hot hunk in the class. Don't you dare,Wilson to deceive me with these innocent answers. Tell me or I'll start screaming that you are having an affair with you-know-who!"she threatened me while sitting on a table.

"Okay,I understand. Well,what happened was that when I was walking to my seat my sides accidentally brushed with his front. It felt like I've been given heavy electric shock. After that when he came to check my copy his and my hands brushed again and when I said sorry you know what he told me? He told me it's okay baby girl! That's what happened and when I rushed out of the class at the end it was because he was giving me this look,I got terrified and that's why I left early for the class. Satisfied?"I blurted all of that to her.

She was looking at me with wide eyes and her mouth open.

"I know,I know. I should stay away from him,he's my teacher...."I was stopped suddenly by her raised hand.

"You should totally go for it! Like who the fuck in this world would not want that kind of a guy to call her baby girl and look at her hungrily? Scratch that, every single girl with a vagina will kill to have a guy like that!"she said to me making me gasp in shock and horror.

"First of all,each and every girl has a vagina and secondly he's our teacher,thirdly he's probably a lot older than us. It's all very bad." I said with a hint a disappointment evident in my voice. I looked up to Brianna for a nice suggestion only to see her smirking.

"What? Do I have anything in my face?"I asked her smugly.

"Well,no you don't. But you are not gonna get outta it so easily baby."she said completely shutting me off. We just ate our food talking about random stuff but my mind still hazy with the image of him.

The final bell rung and we were all free to go now. This day had been extremely exhausting. I walked off to find Brianna talking with her boyfriend.

"Hey,Bri!"I yelled to her to get her attention. She turned to me smiling and started walking towards me with her boyfriend,Neels tagging along.

Neels Smith was one of the most popular guys of the school. He was very attractive and had an enticing personality. Unlike other popular boys he wasn't a player. Instead he was a complete sweetheart. Brianna and Neels have been in a relationship for quite a few months now and they looked happy. I really look forward to see them together like this always.

"Hey,El."she and Neels both said in unison. As they both realized they talked in sync they started laughing loudly with me along.

"Hey,Neels. Bri,I'm going home. Are you gonna go with me or stay with him?" I asked her. She looked at me and then Neels.

"Um,would you mind if I stay with Neels,please?"she asked sheepishly. I just smiled and shook my head at how much of a child she was at heart.

"Well,no I won't mind. You can stay. But I am going home, I'm really tired."I told them. Brianna squealed and hugged me tightly where Neels just stood there smiling to himself.

"Thank You so freaking much! You're the best,El! I love you so much."

"What? You love Eleanor? What about me then? What am I here?"Neels said dramatically feigning a pout. Me and Brianna both laughed at his reaction. Brianna left me and went to him. Standing in her tip toes she kissed him fully on the lips which soon turned to their make out session.

"Okay,I don't have any interest in third wheeling here. So I'm going,continue what you're both doing. Bye!"I yelled walking off from them. They just laughed.

I was walking to my home now humming softly to myself. I had to pass through some alleys to go home. I was just passing one of those when I felt a presence behind me. As a reflex I just walked faster, now scared.

After a few minutes of walking I was suddenly yanked to a hard chest. I started struggling to get out of the hold of the person but his grip tightened. Then I started to kick my feet in the hope of being released. I wanted to scream but the man who was holding me had one of his hands on my mouth which muffled my screams. I was now really scare to death. What is he gonna do to me? What if he's gonna kill me? Am I going to get raped? Hundreds of bad thoughts ran through my head and the possibility of one of them being true had me crying my eyes out.

"Don't cry,baby! Just stop struggling and we're gonna go nice and easy."the guy spoke with his filthy breath mixed with the smell of alcohol fanning on my face. If I was not in this state I would have made him brush his teeth at least ten times and would've told him to wash his mouth with gallons of mouth wash.

He started taking my jacket off and then my shirt. He still had my mouth clamped shut. He took his hand off my mouth to take off my jeans and then I started screaming his ears out. I heard someone's footsteps coming towards me.

"Help,please! Anybody there please help me!"I said with all the force and will power I had left in me. But the man again put his hand on my mouth. So,this is happening! I'm going to loose my virginity by being raped! Why is my life like this? Please help me God! Please!

The man took my jeans off and now his face was inching closer to my core! I closed my eyes silently crying and waiting for the pain to come rushing to me. Only when I was getting myself prepared for the worst experience of my life the filthy man was suddenly yanked off of me. And I saw the person through blurry vision who was my saviour!

Asher Blackstone!