OH MY STARS part 2

💛
You decide to investigate

Y/N pov
my eyes finally adjusted to the dark and I can see a lot better now. I approach the figure. She was female and looked really young! " hello little one are y-" the little girl scream and started pulling at me. She starts crying and pointing behind me. I look behind me to see a man drenched in what looked like ink. Why the heck I'm so calm I'll never know, but right now I man covered in ink is chasing me and the girl who signed she was five. " he will be pleased, he will be pleased~" is all I heard from the man. I started running faster when I saw this wooden door. It was probably our only chance. I ran towards the door as fast as I could and swung it open and shut it just as fast. I turned around to see the little girl hugging a tall...robot? I've seen him before...where have I seen him before....no not off of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...wait..." oh my stars. A-are you Boris? " both cartoons looked at me than looked behind them. " heya! " i-it was bendy... " oh.               my.              STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! " " geez kid can you keep it down? " I nod viciously " it's so nice to meet all of you! " you said " likewise. But it's time for you to leave. "said bendy " what ?" "look around. If you stay we will all delete... become erased for good..."said bendy. The entire facility was melting! " alright fine how do I leave " the little girl walked up to me and made me bend down to her height. She stared dead straight in to my eyes, while I did the same. The room fell silent, dead silent. Her eyes did the same black goopy thing a girl did on the bus! The little girl slowly leaned on to my shoulder and whispered...

My name's y/n too~

You wake up in extreme pain in your stomach, not knowing what was going on or where you were while. You look around only to see white curtains with pink hearts on them. Danggit, I'm in the nurse's offices. "Hello?" nobody answered "AM I REALLY HERE ALONE!?!" wait a minute...

💛

You hear someone crying
do you wish to investigate?

[   Yes]      [   No]