I'm Ready (Rated R)

Leah's POV

 I sat in traffic as my thumbs hit the steering wheel waiting for the cars infront of me to move. I kept looking down at my phone waiting on a call from Him. I pressed down on the gas driving forward as i kept having to stop. When my phone rang. I plugged it into the the hands free aux. 

phone Conversation

I took a deep breath "Hello." I said. "Hey baby where are you." He said. " in this huge traffic jam! baby i dont think i'll make it there before you have to go practice with the boys" I added. "Babe dont worry about that Roc said he couldnt come into practice so walter is just going to move it back to tomorrow morning" 

Natasha's POV: 

I waited in my car as he came out of the house., His outfit was just so cute. His black leather jacket with his red v-neck those black levi and his Bred 11's with a gold chain. He got on the passenger side of the car leaning in to kiss me. "Danny i missed you," I said pouting . He flashed me his adorable smile leaning in to kiss me again leaving his hand on my thigh. " I missed you more baby" He said. He look around then back at me "..you sure Prod isnt going to find out." i ran my fingers through his hair as i licked my lips "what he wont know. can hurt him rigt" I leaned in kissing him again as he slid he hand up my thigh. I slowly jumped back. "Babe" he moved my hair behind my shoulders kissing my neck "What?" he asked so anxious to contuine." we cant do this right here." he slowly backed away putting his seat belt on. "The how about tonigh," he muttered.  I looked at him "its gonna be my first time." I replied. "Don't worry I'll be gentle" he added. I looked at him as all the thoughts went through my head. "Just make it special for me." 

Ayanna's POV

I left coaches house and headed back home. i called Bre, but she never answered. So i just decided to drop in. I pulled into the drive way as i fumbled through the keys finally unlocked the door as i heard a deep male voice come from upstairs. 

Roc:  babe shhh 

I stood by the door slowly closing it being as quite as possible. I put my bag down and keeps on the couch as i headed up the stairs. 

Leah's POV: 

i finally reached princes house. He informed me that his mom was going to be home.. but all we had to do was be quiet. we went upstairs as he locked the door being him 

He sat me on the edge of the bed as he kissed me slowly pushing my back on the bed. I looked up at him kissing him as he layed on top of me. He slid his hands down my pants as his sucked on my neck. I moaned as he bit down on his lip kissing me he slowly took off my pants as the underwear followed.He quickly undressed his-self. He flipped me over as my face was on the sheets. as he entered me from the back. i moaned as he held onto my breast going faster. the moans grew to be louder and louder as headboard began to slam aganist the wall, getting faster and faster,.my legs began to shake as he thrusted going deeper. 

Prince's POV

I flipped her over as she faced me. She licked her lips i went deeper. I layed the top half of me on her as i went in deeper. She gently dug her nails into my back as she sucked on my ear to keep herself quiet. I felt IT falls out as we both reached down. She grabbed it as i bit my lip. she rubbed it a little shoving it back in her. She moaned a little to loud as i cover up her mouth.The handle on the door stared to rattle 

"Jacob ," I head my mom called out. I Looked down and Leah