Big Waist Small Jeans

I wake up. It's about seven thirty. Seven twenty eight to be exact. My phone buzzes from its place on my nightstand. I extend my arm out and grasp it.

Mika: G'morning Yu-Chan!

A smile forms upon my lips.

Morning Mika!

His contact has about a million hearts on it. His name is engraved into my heart. I love him. That's all my mind is on. It was just last week that we'd had our first kiss.

Mika<3: How'd u sleep my lovely?

I blush at his word choice of "Lovely". I haven't viewed myself as "lovely" for a long time. Ever since this binge eating disorder ruined my life as I knew it. I looked at my pudgy belly and sighed.

I slept fine. How'd my sweetie sleep?

Mika<3: Okay, off and on but okay

Can we meet up later today? Please?

Mika<3: Course baby! If u want me to I can probably come over around noonish?

I smile again.

I'd like that. Thanks hun.

I turn off my phone and set it back on the charger. My body pulls itself up and I walk to my closet. I want to wear my jeans since I've been wearing leggings for the past week. I pull out a black shirt, blue and gray hoodie and a pair of jeans. I put my outfit on, no problem, that is until I reach the jeans. They went up to my waist then didn't budge. I tried buttoning them but I couldn't get the two ends to meet. I tried to suck in my tummy and it worked...until I let go of the button. I let the button go and it just popped open. A small and quiet growl escapes my lips. I out grew these ALREADY?! I think to myself. My stomach is growling as well as my mind. I CAN'T be hungry already!!!  I tug them up some more and finally do up the button. It finally stayed...till I sat down and it popped open. My form flops back onto my bed and groans. I eventually give in and wear a pair of leggings. Standing up, I walk down stairs and into the kitchen. I stuff my face with breakfast. I'd been doing that a lot. Ever since I'd gotten diagnosed with a binge eating disorder I'd been stuffing myself. I didn't want to. It just...happens. I walk back to my room and close the door.

Guren: Kimizuki and I left for his volleyball tournament. We'll be home around two

Okay.

They had been supportive of my situation. All my friends have. None more so than Mikaela. He was here every day. We cuddled. We laughed. We just loved each other and the time that we spent together. I loved it. I knew that he does too.