"You might want to hold tightly," Chanyeol warned, turning around to look at him. They had stopped at a signal. He was holding onto the back handle of the motorbike rather than Chanyeol.

Baekhyun was hesitant because had he really thought this through? He hadn't signed up for this. At all. He was meant to be a watcher for Christ's sake! Now, because of some stupid glitch in the game, he was there, sitting awkwardly in the back of some stranger's bike. It made no sense whatsoever. He didn't know why he agreed in the first place.

Wellㅡokay, so that wasn't entirely true.

He didn't want to be held responsible for making Chanyeol lose. Sure, he didn't know the redhead, but Baekhyun would only feel guilty if he ended up losing all his money, just because he was pathetically frightened of trying anything remotely new and out of his comfort zone. He had a conscience.

But, he honestly couldn't comprehend why it had to be him. He was a newbie, whilst Chanyeol was one of the top players in South Korea. What was going through the watchers' minds when they decide to pair them up? He felt like he was going to end up making Chanyeol lose, and that didn't sit well with him.

Maybe he should just get off and leave. He could do that, right? He couldㅡ

With a jerk, the bike moved forward, causing Baekhyun to unconsciously grasp the redhead's jacket tightly.

"I can practically hear the cogs turning in your mind," he said loudly over the boom of traffic, and he had the nerve to laugh, asshole. "Just relax, and don't let go." Chanyeol instructed him. Baekhyun nodded, though he realised the other couldn't see him.

"Okay," he said, keeping a grasp of Chanyeol's jacket with both hands. He still tried to keep his distance despite it being practically impossible on a motorbike. It made him ponder...why hadn't they just taken his car instead? It would've been much easier and safer to travel in compared to this death trap.

"Hey," the redhead spoke so lowly that he'd almost missed it, "my bike is not a death trap." Baekhyun realised he'd spoken his thoughts aloud and felt himself burning up from embarrassment because Baek, you idiot. "If anything, your car is the death trap. It looked so worn out, I'm surprised it's still running. At least I take good care of my bike," he remarked, snorting.

"Excuse me? My car works perfectly fine! Sure, it might not look in its best condition, it's a little run-down and the engine won't work at timesㅡ" wait – this wasn't what he'd meant to say, "ㅡbut that's never been a problem for me!" He yelled, because even at this hour, the traffic was ridiculous and loud. "At least we'd be properly protected in my car, unlike your damn two-wheelerㅡ" A buzz in his jacket pocket cut him off. Carefully, he reached the right pocket and pulled out his phone, only to find a new notification from Nerve. Once the app opened, he realised it was a new dare. His eyes widened as he read it.