Chapter 1

I am well aware that the Chapter and Events don't seem to sync up right and I apologize. An example of this would be Jaypaw just now learning the Hunting crouch, despite the meeting with Spottedleaf & Tigerstar happening near the end of the book. Please take the timeline with a pinch of salt and try not to focus on it and instead focus on the plot.

I am also aware that this story has been dormant for... God knows how long, and that the original was just a brick of words with no punctuation. I have improved since then and this story is being revamped. So- Yay? And to any longtime readers uh... Thanks? And You're Welcome? And Welcome Back? 

Now  Onwards to the Story!

"Who do you trust, Jaypaw?" Spottedleaf murmured.

 Jaypaw thought about the black fog hiding Hawkfrost and Tigerstar's thoughts, but then he thought about how much he wanted to be a warrior, a Warrior! Like Firestar and Brambleclaw. 

Jaypaw turned to Tigerstar, "I trust you" 

Tigerstar grinned, "You heard him, Spottedleaf, he chose us, so get out of our forest!"

Spottedleaf turned to Jaypaw, a look of pain across her face. "Hopefully one day you will fix this mistake." 

Jaypaw snorted, The mistake of being a warrior? 

Spottedleaf padded away through the fog and Jaypaw turned to Tigerstar, "When do we start?"

 Hawkfrost spoke, "I will train you, Tigerstar has more important matters." 

Jaypaw nodded in grudging agreement. 

"Well first, I have an idea, using your gift you may be able to compensate for your blindness." Hawkfrost mewed.

 Jaypaw looked at him questionably.

"Well, what if you probe any attacker, so you see what they see, and could block their attacks?" 

Jaypaw froze excitement rushing through him. Of course! That way he could block every attack before it even happened!

 Hawkfrost nodded as if he could read his mind. "I see you like that idea?" 

Jaypaw nodded, then asked confused. "But, I can't read your mind, can't we train together?" 

Hawkfrost shook his head. "We will have someone else spar with you. But before we practice that talent, you will need to know how to fight without blindness." 

Jaypaw looked at Hawkfrost questionably. "Will you train me to hunt as well?" 

Hawkfrost purred "Of course, but I doubt you need much training it that! All you need to do is figure out how to catch it, and that's very simple."

"Copy what I do," Hawkfrost ordered before crouching.  He slid forward on his fore-paws, his tail stiff and non-moving. 

Jaypaw copied it and slid forward easily. 

"Now when you're close enough to prey, you jump," Hawkfrost leaped over some bracken and landed perfectly on a piece of wood. 

Jaypaw copied and then realized that he could easily do it blindly. "Can I try with my eyes closed?"

 Hawkfrost answered swiftly "Of course, you'll need to practice blind so you can do it in the waking world." 

Jaypaw nodded and tried to practice with his eyes closed. It was surprisingly easy, even with the added hindrance.