Harry Styles!? Why me?

*Chapter one*

I sat alone on my couch, just sitting and thinking about nothing, ever since my room mate saffron walked out on me for her boyfriend Its all I've been doing. We were best friends, and then she goes and just leaves me for some douce! I.' hate. my. life. then all the lights turn off, I groan, guess who forgot to pay their electricity bill, 'ding dong' I walk up an open the door, "hi Carter" I greet my other best friend as he walks in, "where's Saff?" Carter asks, he was away in America for a while. suddenly Saffron walks in "I'm here" she says in a small voice, all her suitcases in her hands and her eyes all red and puffy, first guess, douce broke up with her, "awwww" I say to her, immediately feeling sorry for her and taking pity on her. The lights flickered on again, I stood there confused, "on the way here I stopped by the billing office an paid for it". We were like that, we might be in a huge fight the after we both just mentally forgive each other and continue on. I pull her in for a hug and after a while Carter joins in and ruins the moment by shouting "GROUP HUG!!" So me and Saffron just carry her bags back up to her room and lock Carter out while we have our girl talk "This is why not many guys choose to be friends with 2 or more girls!" he shouts from the other side if the door, "Come on guys!"

"No way Carter!" I shout "Fine I'm obviously not wanted in the friendship" he says as he pretends to walk away making noises with his footsteps, me and Saffron jut roll out eyes at him, "anyway" she says with a sigh, "Spill" I say rolling out the ll's "well... he asked me to move in and all that stuff that you know about, OK so I got to his house and I stayed there for a couple of weeks and everything was perfect, then he started to get a little to demanding for my liking and started asking me to do all the cooking, cleaning and all that stuff, like I knew he was a little old fashioned but not like this, so I walked out on him when he threatened to harm me if I didn't start doing all of the house work." She said choking on her tears as I pull her in for a hug, as I do I think to myself 'if this is what love is then why am I looking for it?