Chapter 1

RYLIE'S P.O.V.

" I can't wait for our trip together!!!!!" kendall said 

"Me too, we just have to survive the last day of this jail" i said as we got ready for school at her house

Oh let me introduce myself. Im Rylie im 16 years old I have one sister and my best friend is Kendall

THE END

kidding! so im 16 ihate school im going on a trip with my best friend im very tall close to 5'8 i love puppies ( who doesnt ) i have a puppy named bubbles he is a bulldog and he's cute i had a boyfriend but broke up with him when i saw him cheating and he flirts with EVERY girl he sees that might soung weird but it's true but one time Kendall showed me a video and he tried to kiss her and i was heart broken but life goes on. i am a straight A student. lol jk! im at least a straight B student and i have a belly button piercing matching with Kendall of course! its a ancor charm hanging from it! Some times we fight but we're still here i've known her since kindergarten we met when she wasted apple juice on my outfit but we laughed it off and started hanging out so now about thevacation we are going to Miami,FL and Kendall's aunt own a beach house there with at least 6 rooms and we're going to Universal Studios!!! i guess thats it.OH and my parents are away with my sister (shes 17) for my cousin's graduation and they let me stay with her since we're like sisters!!!

I wore skinny jeans that wear black with a crop top that shows my belly button down its a white 5sos ( 5 seconds of summer ) crop top my hair is in a bun im wearing my black converse also.

kendall is wearing a skater skirt thats teal( a little turquoise color ) with a white long sleeved crop top with studs on it and a skull that was black she wore some plain black flats 

btw we take the bus to school 

"OMG WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR THE BUS!!!" kendall said. i smiled because i hate school but we ran and caught it as we got on the bus we sat in the middle of the bus and sat across from Matt ( matt espinosa  we also met in kindergarten ) and Carter ( kendall's crush) they were apart of MagCon and were leaving the same day as us apparently we are gonna meet us to meet the rest of the MagCon family. 

"Hi Kendall you look cute" Carter said. Kendall blushed.I nudged her to say something she just said "Hey Carter and thanks" he blushed. in my head im like FUTURE COUPLE!!!

Matt said hi to me i said hi back and talked to kendall about our trip then we stopped at school and got out together when we saw our school we just sighed as the rest of the kids came off the bus we all had classes together.

At English class i sat by Kylie and Matt with Carter, Behind us were some jerks i mean jocks they should call them jerks because they are perverts! anyway we had 30 minutes to talk untill the teacher got there so kendall and i talked about Universal Studios and then we heard one of the jocks say, "Take a picture i can see up her skirt!!!" everyone lsughed except matt, carter, kendall, and I so i just said " Fuck off losers im suprised you even made it to the 11 grade with your dumb ass!!" then they were quiet I hi fived kendall because they were talking about her basically so then the teacher never came in so we all skipped class the trashed the school! Carter and I threw eggs while Kendall and matt threw paint on the teacher's door then the principal came out and saw us as we were about to throw the eggs and told us to come to her office and she suspended us.... YOLO!

anyway after that we went home and packed carter and matt said they would pick up kendall and i so we can get on the flight as we sat down kendall had the window seat i was in the middle between her and an emty seat so i just turned on my iPod and listened to "work by iggy azala" and i felt a tapp on my shoulder i looked up he was gorgeous with his brown hair and his brown eyes he was perfect! I just stred at him day dreaming untill he said "Hey is this seat taken?" " Oh umm n-no" i stuttered great now i look like a idiot! i thought then he said " No you dont i think you're pretty cute" He said. part of my was like he heard that the other part was blushing.

" I'm Cameron by the way" he said

" I'm Rylie and this is Kendall " i said and gestured towards kendall (ken )

"Hi" ken said

" Hi kendall" he said

"Rylie huh? thats a cute name" he said as he handed me his phone

i asked " Um why did you give me your phone?"

he said " so youcan put your number in it" he said and winked and i blushed

since he was gorgeous i did and put a heart emoji by my name and handed him back his phone

" who are you here with?' i asked

" my friend nash" he said and pointing to nash

since going from North Carolina to Florida wasnt that long ( i think im wrong but idk ) we landed and i said bye to cameron ken and matt and carter and i went to get out luggage then carter drove us to our hotel and we checked in our rooms we all were on the same floor ken and i shared a room and matt and carter shared a room with someone then the rest of the "magcon boys" shared a room. 

"

 this is my first fan fiction and if you have ideas comment please and i might use some of your ideas and feature some people in as girlfriends also tell me if you like it so far if you dont just comment and try to help me by leaving ideas and stuff then ill update soon bye!!!