Sally

A guy walked in while you were writing.

"Hey! It's Kitty! I have got a friend for you!"The Man had a girly mask and a orange jacket. Being that he was wearing a mask, you couldn't see his face. Then a girl walked in. She was wearing a pink, mud stained dress. You looked at her face. And when you did, your eyes widened. He face was covered in blood!

She came up to you and said " So your Ticci Toby's girlfriend, huh? I'm Sally!". She then got up on the bed and started playing with your (2nd fav\c) ears and tail, which was healed. Sally read your note to Toby.

"Hey! None of your business!" you say taking it out of Sally's view. She looked deeply into your eyes.

" You pepper sprayed your boyfriend? Wow. You must have some guts to stand up to Toby. Not even Hoodie can get to him!" She said happily. 

Sally's POV

Wow! She's my hero! I can't wait till Toby comes back so I can  whoop him!Wait. If (fav

ickname) stood up to him, why can't I get her to beat Toby up? *GASP!!!!* That's the perfect plan!

Your POV

"wait. What did you say?"

You say confused.

"I said, Toby told us you were dating.Duh! You are, right?"

"N-No! Wait. Is he feeding you bad information?That asshat!" You say angerly.

"He's definitely feeding you the bad shit." you said.

"THAT LITTLE LIER!! I AM GOIN-"

" WAIT!!! Sally! don't you see it? I have a plan!"

*Time Skip*

Toby got home around 6:00 at night. When he got into his room, you blocked his path. He didn't see you blocking him.

"Hey, Sally! You little bitch! Get.Out.Now."he stared at Sally,then you.

"(F-F\N)!!! I didn't know you were still here! Wait, why are you still here?" he said confused.

"As for your crimes, you have a punishment awaiting." you said with a evil grin on your face. Toby looked scared and confused at the same time. He looked sonfused!

" A punishment?! For what?!"You kept that grin on your face.

"Oh no. Not by BEAUTIFUL hair!!!" Sally walked over to the corner of the room and got a stool and put it behind Toby. She then got on top of it, put his hood down and started playing with his cute,brown hair.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Help save my hair!! PLEASE!! I WILL DO ANYTHING!!!" He started squirming around.You giggled and looked at Toby giving you the death glare.

" Fine. I will If you answer a question."

" like I said, ANYTHING!!" Sally got a brush and started doing braids and tiny pony tails in Toby's hair.

" Question number one: Did you tell the other pastas we were dating?" Toby and you both blushed. Sally put her hands over her mouth and said "ooooooooo!!".

"Wha?SALLY, WHAT DA HELL!!!???" he yelled.

" Don't talk to me that way or I'll tell Slendy!!And that's what you told us, Toby!!"Sally yelled back at Toby.

" ugh. Just answer the fucking question, Toby!"you face palmed.

" Fine. yes, i did. NOW END MY MISERY!!!"

"Now,Question number two; Do you like me?" You said. you both blushed again.

"Do I really have to answer?"

" Yes,you do. Unless you don't care about your beautiful hair." Sally went into her pocket and came out with siccors. Toby's eyes widened.

"Okay, okay. But not in front of Sally." Sally rolled her eyes and walked out of the room.

"So?" you said impatiently​.

"You first" Toby said.

"D-Do you like me (F-F\N)?"

"Y-yes. kinda." Toby gets closer to you.

" I feel t-the​ same w-way." He was getting closer by the second. He kissed you on the lips. You blushed. You got separated from the kiss as all the pastas, except hoodie and masky, were there! Standing in the doorway like stalkers! Hell even Slenderman was there! Toby couldn't take all the attention, and ran out the door where they made a path for him.