Chapter 1- The Choice

This type of lettering will be for Usagi and his thoughts.

Misaki P.O.V

Misaki woke up around 9 in the arms of his lover. Misaki looked up and he saw his lover staring down at him with a sweet smile. "What?" He asked his lover in a cute tone.

"Nothing just thinking about how cute you are." his lover said in a calm voice. Misaki blushes a rosy color on his cheeks. And looks away from his lovers face embarrassed. How can he say that so simply! I want to prove that I love him as well but I get so embarrassed maybe I can do something to prove it..........what have we talked about doing for awhile now? Ugh I'll have to think about it more. Wait I know just what to do!!

"Umm Usagi san?" He asked nervously as the blush that was once there started to creep back on to his face for the second time that morning.

"Hmm what is it Misaki?"  his lover asked wondering why his lover was acting more nervous than usual.

"Soooo I was wondering what you thought of.......finally telling my brother about our relationship?" He says quietly but still loud enough for his lover to hear him.

"Misaki are you sure I know how you are and if this is just for me I don't want you to be uncomfortable with it." His lover says. He's always thinking about how I feel. Now I have to start thinking about his feelings!

"Yes I want to tell my brother about us we have been together for 4 years , and he keeps in asking me about when I'm going to move out and when I'm going to get a girlfriend he needs to stop seeing me like the 8 year old he had to start taking care of." Misaki says pretty confidently now looking back up at his smiling lover.

"Oh look at you, your so grown up what am I going to do with you" his lover says teasingly " but I would love to tell him with you, how about we invite him over for dinner today." his lover continued.

"Okay" Misaki said now looking down blushing once again while still in the arms of his lover.

" Aww where is the confident Misaki gone to I was hoping he would have been brave enough to even give me a kiss." His lover teased but wasn't expecting this from his shy lover to do this. Misaki looked up and wiggled out of his lovers death grip cuddle and sat up while blushing he looked down at his lover and leaned down a gave him a quick peck on the lips before jumping up and leaving the room at a dead sprint leaving his shocked lover behind.

Misaki made it down stairs and started making breakfast then his perverted lover made it down stairs and snuck up behind him and hugged him tight.

"Ahhhh what the hell Usagi get off someone is going to get hurts!" Misaki said trying to think of another reason to get his lover off him so he could finish making breakfast in peace.

" Why should I nobody ever does actually get hurt." his lover said and tightened his grip if that was even possible.

"Because!" Misaki said trying to think of something quick.

"Because?" his lover asked smirking lightly as he watching his cute lover try to think of a reason.

"Because I need you to..... to call my brother to see if he can come over for dinner tonight so we can tell him!" Misaki said sighing with relief on the inside, happy that he actually made up a good reason.

"Fine" his lover gave up and slowly started walking away from the kitchen to go call Takahiro when his lover called his name.

" Umm Usagi San" Misaki blushed nervously. Usagi turned around

"Yes?" he simply said. As his lover walked up to him quickly and grabbed his tie and pulling his head down giving him a kiss before retreating to the kitchen quickly. Usagi chuckled and smiled at the cuteness of his lover trying to show him more affection. Then Usagi turned around and walked over to the phone to give Takahiro a call.