3 Kisses In One Night {A Powerpuff Girls Z Love Story}

Hello!~  .

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides the storyline itself!

P.S: Some characters may be OOC (Out Of Character)

P.P.S: I got this idea from the first ending from Demashita! PowerPuff Girls Z

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School is about to start but the two of PPGZ are already here, now they need to wait for their blonde haired best friend.

"Momoko-san!" Miyako said as she ran up to Momoko and Kaoru who were talking about stuff. "Oh, hi Miyako" Momoko and Kaoru said in sync. "Momoko-san, Kaoru-san, are you two going to the school ball?" Miyako asked her two best friends, with complete different personalities .

Momoko and Kaoru glanced at each other "I don't think i'm going." Kaoru said as she folded her arms, "Me neither.." Momoko said as she closed her locker. "Eeh? Momoko-san, you're not coming? I can understand why Kaoru-san isn't going, but you Momoko-san?" Miyako said in disbelieve.

"I agree with Miyako, i thought you were boy-crazy and love to go look for a boyfriend or something." Kaoru said and leaned against a locker. Momoko sighed "Mama won't let me. Remember when i would always go to the school dance just to look at boys and i would never dance. My mother finds it a waste of time. So she forbid me to go to an school dance." "Oh.." Miyako and Kaoru said... Momoko began to tear up "And she hid all of my sweets!"

"Oh, geez." Kaoru sighed, while Miyako calmed Momoko down "Maa, maa, calm down now." 'Ring-ding-dong' The school bell rang. "Come on Momoko-san, let's go to class." Miyako said and pulled the already calmed Momoko with her, Kaoru followed them to class.

Inside their class.

"Minaa-san, as you know there is a school dance-" The class started cheering "-Calm down now, what i wanted to say is that you can go with whoever you like to go with. You don't need to have a date, you can just go with friends. SO don't worry about.-" The teacher said but got cut off again by the class.

They started cheering again. "-Okay now, let's start class." The students calmed down and began to take notes. After a few more hours school has ended and the three best friends walked to their homes.

"Momoko-san, Kaoru-san~!" Miyako whined at them "No!" Kaoru said and walked ahead of Momoko and Miyako.. Miyako noticed a gloomy Momoko "Momoko-san? What's wrong?" Kaoru also looked behind and looked at their orange haired friend.

"Nothing. It's just... I now would love to go to the dance, but. I'll probably get scolded for not listening to my mom." Momoko said with her head hanging low. Miyako and Kaoru glanced at each other, and then looked back at their gloomy best friend.

"... " Kaoru didn't say anything and just walked away. Miyako noticed that "Ah, Kaoru-san! W-where are you going?" "Home!" ... Miyako looked at Momoko again and patted her back.. Soon after the two parted their ways.

But right after Miyako and Momoko parted, someone had covered Miyako's mouth. "Ssshh~ It's me Kaoru." she said as she let go of Miyako. "W-what's wrong?" Miyako asked. "I've a plan so Momoko can come to the dance with us.." Kaoru said.. "Us?" Miyako's eyes sparlked. Kaoru looked away "Y-yes, i-i'm coming too... I guess.."

"Yes!-" Miyako yelled and hugged Kaoru, who imidatly said "Ssshh! You're to loud!" "Sorry~" miyako said and let go of Kaoru. After Kaoru explained what they got to do, they walked to Momoko's house.

While Momoko walked in her home "I'm home!" She said "Welcome home!" Her parents said.. Momoko walked to her bedroom, wich was upstairs. She threw her backpack on her bed, she then layed in bed...