Chapter 22 - The Threat

Walker's POV

Standing in front of the one and only person I hate most in this world is a change. A different factor in the math equation. He stands watching my every move as I stand with my arm crossed behind my back. He stares with such boiling hatred toward me for everything that I've done.

I only stare back at his dark, lustful eyes with a sneer painted on my face.

   "Hello...Camden Parker."

    When his full name slips from my mouth, he is at a stand-still. Though not visibly, but through the look in his eyes I can tell I sent an excruciating chives down his spine, like it should. Like it always should.

   "Where's Jay?!" He demands.

   "Still with that...her?"

   "You didn't answer my question!" Camden shouts. His words do nothing but make me laugh to myself. He seriously thinks that I'm going to tell him just like that. Oh no, I've got a plan to get what it want, and its a complexed one. A plan that will expose Camden's true colors, his secret identity, his unknown identity to Jay.

   After my assistant manipulated that footage, everything that I wanted to happen, happened. So far everything is going accordingly.

   Now the next part of the goal was in play. My plan was to change Jay's mind about Camden completely, to direct hate toward him and not this 'love' they have. So far, a fourth of the plan is over. I got her, and I'm about to give him a clue.

   A clue to where to go, where the trap will happen, where something will happen out of nowhere, completely out of the blue.

    "Why would I answer your question. You don't deserve anything. That's why they gave you up, that's why Sandra gave you up to me." I stride closer to Camden, who is giving me daggers. His fists are clenched by his sides, ready to attack.

   He throws a punch to me, but I stop his wrist by grabbing it in a tight hold and wrenching it behind his back. Camden let out a yelp in pain an shut his eyes closed, trying to not think of the pain.

   "Might I remind you," I wrap my free arm around his neck, keeping him from going anywhere. If he truly was going to fight back, it would be no use because I was the one who taught him all the moves he knows, so of course, I know all of his guestures and hand movements. I inch closer to his head, to his ear and whisper this last part. "That you can't get away from me that easily? Did you really think that coming here back to Denver to protect her? Did you really think I didn't know the second you left, when you bought those tickets? The neighbors, the ones you lived next to, they told me everything. It really doesn't take much to get what you want from a person. I assume you know what I mean... All what it takes is the right threat, and in their case, it was their boy. Isaiah was it? Oh and Andy, sweet old Andy. She's probably scared for her life now... as well as she should be."

Camden grunts and slips from my grip. He was breathing fairly heavily, he came toward me again, but I only took him to the ground this time. From everything this kid went through in NanoTech, he still doesn't listen. He's still stubborn and stuck up. Always wanting to fight. He reminds me of myself when I was his age, full of rage and constantly throwing swings.

I hold Camden on the ground, choking him harder than last time. He tries to deprive my hand from his throat but I only tighten my grip. Camden is gasping for air as I hold him down against the asphalt of the parking lot; his face turning pale very quickly.

"Now listen here, Camden," I spit his name as if it was poison in my own mouth. As if it were the putrid bile filling my lungs every time I think of him. "If you want Jay back, with no injuries that is, then I suggest you listen very, very carefully. Do you understand?"

Camden nods his head, gasping for air to be let in, but receiving none. I loosen my grip, but not enough for him to breathe properly. "If you try anything stupid to get her back, I will do what I did to you all those years ago to her, and I don't think you want her ending up with the same scar, now do we? I didn't think so, now for the most important part. Have your keen brother, Liam, take you to Vale in exactly five days. But within these five days, you must do something for me. You must call NanoTech every day, and admit to Jay why you are the way you are, why and what happened here. Oh and I also want you to convince your fellow 'roommates' that Jay left you, any word I receive from my assistant of you telling them I have her, she will be gone without any second thought. Do I make myself clear. Or in other words, don't mention my name, if you do, you will enter a maelstrom of pain. Do we have an agreement?"

"Y-ye-yes." He struggles to choke out.

"Good, now rid your face from my sight before I do something..." I get up, pushing down violently one more time on his neck and trachea.

When I release, he hurls over in a coughing fit. He sounds like a seal trying to get the air once again circulating through his body. Every once in while, he spits out blood and continues hysterically coughing again.

I turn my back and continue to walk int he pit of darkness when I hear his hoarse voice from behind me.

"Y-your a. M-monster. Y-you lay a f-finger on h-her and y-you'll wish t-that y-you d-didn't." He chokes, taking breaths in between to get air again.

"Is that a threat?"

"More like a promise." He spat, I heard him stagger back up to his feet.

"I would like to see you try and keep it."

"I will. For the sake of you and me both."

I shake my head, letting out a low chuckle under my breath and resume walking into the darkness.

"Oh, Camden if only you knew what I am actually going to do to her."I mutter under my breath, a devilish smirk spreading on my lips as I walk further into the darkness.

Soon, I disappear behind the building, in the complete darkness.

Not leaving a trace behind me.

Now, for Jay, the one who will endure the most pain out of anyone. And I see this as amusing.

I see it as pure entertainment.

As pure genius.

_______

Vote, comment, share, follow, and enjoy.