|7|

"I'm telling you, it's blonde brown."

"Nooooo. Why do I have to repeat this? It's light brown."

You and your friend argued for God knows how long. You are debating on what color is the hair of the new waiter on the cafe you both usually eat at.

You and your friend weren't able to distinguish it because you are bickering when he gave your orders.

"How about this? Ask him---"

"Wait, why me?"

"Duhhhh. He's totally in you, ya'know." She snapped her fingers.

"Of course, he needs to look on every customer if they need somthing." You said.

"Is staring at you every five seconds really that necessary? Like now, he's staring at you." She said and waved her dismissively. You turned your head on the counter wherein you saw the new waiter staring at you.

When your gazes met, he immediately ducked his head to look down at the table.

"See, he likes you. Now, when he comes here, you'll ask what color his hair is. If it's blonde brown, I'll treat you ice cream for a week. If it's light brown," She smirked, "You have to get his number."

"Yah! Why?" You complained.

"Why? Will you die if you ask for his number?" She asked

"Not physically but emotionally."
You answered, clearly embarrassed.

"Uhm, excuse me."

Your eyes widened when you saw the new waiter on your side. You flinched and instinctively straightened your posture.

"The manager noticed that you kept looking at the counter so he sent me here if you need anything." He explained while avoiding your gaze.

Your friend gripped your hand tightly, like signaling you to do what she wants.

"Say," You looked at his name tag, "Seokjin-ssi. What is the color of your hair?"

"My hair?" He lightly touched his hair. "It's light brown. Why?"

"You see, my friend here is interested in y---" You immediately covered her mouth.

"Thank you, Seokjin-ssi. I'll call you later if we need anything." You smiled at him. His ears became so red and he looks like he would explode any time.

He left you and your lovely friend.

"How can you call him if you don't know his number? Ask him, hurry!" She said excitedly.

"Why am I friends with you again?" You asked her sarcastically.

Well, you never need to ask him his number because he gave you paper, with his number written on it, before you left. ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°