The Prank Wars

Jakes POV

So Bailey thought it was funny for her to make my paint ball gun all pink and cute. I was a little mad but I soon got over it. Today Ethan was coming over. I planned a prank with him to do to Bailey. I heard her footsteps coming down the stairs so I just continued texting Ethan. "Hey bubba" she said with a morning voice. "Hey, your up early its 8:00" I said a little confused." You forgot didn't you...... in going to Disney with you today. " She said with a goofy but sassy look on her face " oh yeah I forgot we are leaving in like 20 minutes though soo. " I said still looking at my phone." Jake come on we're gonna be late. "She says walking out the door.
(At the studios)
We walk in and I go to my room.
Ethan is already in there on his laptop. "Yo what's up Jake." He said as we do the little bro hug thing. "Hey shorty." He just gave me the quit calling me that and who is she look. "Ethan this is Bailey my little sister." They shook hands and just talked for a little. "Jake im gonna go across the street and get something to eat, do you guys need anything?" About to walk out of the room.  "Nah" we both said.
Bailey's POV

Once I got across the street it was taco bell if you didn't know and I bumped into..  

(Sorry guys I know its short but im very tired ill post more tomorrow.)