Spy In The Midst.

"Name?"

"JJ." I smirked to the bimbo blonde receptionist.

"Place your hand on the scanner." She told me blankly.

I placed my hand on the concealed finger print scanner,

It bleeped and flashed a little like a scanner, then finished.

"Welcome JJ. The boss is looking for you in his office." The bimbo told me handing me my usual pass and handed me my mission file.

Smiling falsely I walked off towards the reenforced double doors leading to the meeting rooms.

Swiftly getting to my large but barely used office I pressed a small button on the side of my chair, that button read my finger then bleeped softly, getting hold of my needed things, then pressing the button again a small but needed strap folded aground my lap then a loud but muffled bleep signalled my departure. The rush of going down to the meeting, was exhilarating as usual.

"Welcome Scarlett Plumb." The whole Mi director , Zachary Richardson smiled at me, using my code name.

His white teeth looking odd as usual, his 60 year old figure and frame. He looked like a doppelgänger of the original Captain Kirk.

"What can I do for you sir?" I smirked. My 22 year old exterior looked a little younger than I actually was. My long hazelnut coloured hair was neatly curled, I wore my usual skinny jeans, this time navy blue, black trainers, a white floaty chiffon shirt with the sleeves rolled up, my black leather jacket rolled up with my shirt and lastly my black 50s shades, which I took off and placed in my pocket. My chair was brought forward to the large briefing and debriefing table.

I put my mission brief file on the table and relaxed.

"You've been contracted by the Americans to do a job, they want you to be a body guard." He told me annoyed.

We hated when the Boss ordered us to do jobs for the Americans, the Boss was the current Prime Minister, we get jobs for the Americans from time to time, as we were allied with the Americans we had an obligation to do what we were told, but that meant the same for the Americans, luckily for us.

I was a spy not a body guard. Honestly who do they think they are?!

"Who?" I muttered angrily gritting my teeth.

"Page 1." My boss sighed, I opened my mission folder.

The picture of a man my age, he looked smoking hot, he wore the black bad boy leather jacket and the rest of the stereotypical attire.

"His name is Alexei Valechi. A half Russian half Italian mafia son. He is a genius, he is who you need to protect, the Italians and Russians trust us so when Alexei goes to Harvard you are to protect him." Zachary smiled.

"Why in the first place does he need protection? He looks like a badass." I smirked,

"He is, it's just incase his parents and yours pair up together, you have better training then he does." He smirked,

"So when do we leave?"

"You both leave with Q in a day. Harvard know about you all but Q maybe useful, he will be with Alexei in maths classes, we have come to an agreement with Harvard that when you are supposed to have maths you fill in for a history teacher teaching british history seeming as you got your doctorate in English history."

"Fine!"

"You have one day to pack, the Americans have been notified of your arrival and two CIA agents will be accompanying you, oh and your guns will be carried by sea they will arrive with you. You must carry all your knives though..."