School

Rose pov

"Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring"

I groaned time for school.i get up and put my clothes on and put foundation and mascara on and curl my hair then  go downstairs and grab a apple. I'm now skateboarding to school.

When I get to the school everyone is starting at me and whispering to their friends at me and I'm so sick of it so I snap.

" Would you shut up, yeah im new but I don't need you whispering about me like I'm not here. I yelled

Everyone stopped whispering and went back to what they were doing. I went to the office and got my schedule. I look down at it and it says.

Mathematics-Ms.Reed
Child development-Ms.gurherie
Science-Ms.kimmel
English-Ms. Stone
Lunch-first shift
Music-ms.whinston
Free period
(A/N I don't know what classes they have in Australia)

I was not looking and I bumped into a guy he had brown hair,brown eyes,muscles and that's when I realized it was Calum.

"Calum" I said
"Trouble?" Calum said
"Yes,hey" I said
"Hey need any help" Calum said
"Yeah" I said
" Let me see your schedule"he said
So you have the same schedule as my friend Luke and I have child development, science, lunch and free period with you"

"Thank god, someone I actually know" I said
He laughs and said "yeah,let me walk you to class, trouble"

We walk down the hall and turn right and we are here.
"So I'll see you later" Calum said
"Yeah I guess" I said
I went in and the teacher looked up from her desk
"Oh so your the new student."
" Yes i am" I said
" Why don't you introduce yourself"
"OK well my name is trouble,I love to play guitar, piano, flute, saxophone, drums,bass, electric guitar and etc. I also love to sing and dance and do kickboxing, skateboarding and I'm a black belt in karate."

" Ooooh damn she's fysty" I heard someone say
"She's hot" other people say
"What's the big deal" some skanks said.
"Thanks for introducing yourself, trouble."
"Whatever can I sit now" I said with attitude.
"Yes go sit by bella" Mrs.reed said
"Who's bella?" I ask
" Bella raise your hand" she said
A really pretty girl with brown hair and brown eyes raises her hand and I go sit by her.
"Hi I'm bella" bella said
"Hey I'm trouble"
"Is that your real name"
"No it's not but I like it better and it goes with me well"
"OK trouble" Bella said
Soon the bell goes off and I found out bella is in most of my classes. Wich is cool bc she is nice.
So Calum is waiting for me outside and I see him talking to a 6'4 guy he has blonde hair,blue eyes a black narvana shirt and black skinny jeans with black sneakers. I go up to Calum.
"Hey Calum and person i don't know" the person idk has his head down.and doesn't look up
Calum speaks up and says " this is luke the guy who I was telling you about being in all of your classes." With that Luke looks up at me and smiles.
I smile back
"Hey" he says
"Hi" I said
"So what is real name" he ask
I just smile and told him "trouble and that's when I walk to my next class.

Time skip to lunch

I walk into the lunch room and grab my lunch and then look for a table to sit at that's when I heard someone scream my name "trouble" I look and see it's Calum and with him is Luke,a red head boy and a brown curly hair guy. Calum is waving me over so u go and sit with them."hey Calum".
"Hey trouble,btw you can just call me Cal".
"OK Cal"
"So I want to introduce you to my mates"
"Okay" I said
" So the guy with the red hair is Michael,Michael,trouble, trouble,Michael and the other guy ashton,Ashton, Ashton meet trouble,and you already know,Luke."
"Yep I met Blondie earlier". "Hey my name is not Blondie" Blondie says.
"It is now" I laugh and then throw away my trash and then walk to my next class.

My next classes went by quick and now I'm home.