Do Celebrate Mom

Living so far away from my mother, I try to find opportunities to let her know that while she's halfway across the world, she's never far from my heart. I'm thrilled to have been chosen to work with PANDORA on a project that celebrates mothers and the lives they've not just given but also inspired.

My mother is the strongest, bravest woman I know. She gave up her own comfort for mine and worked hard to provide me opportunities she never had the luxury to take advantage of.

So yes, this is my love letter to Mama... Write your own by visiting www.wattpad.com/pandoradolove

You don't have to be on the same side of the ocean to be part of the same world

...You don't have to be on the same side of the ocean to be part of the same world...

Mom. The personification of fierce. The woman who supports me, who is understanding even on my worst days, and eternally, unconditionally selfless. She's taught me I can create any world I want, and empowers me to do that in her own unique way. To the one who's always there to celebrate life's little wins and big triumphs, thank you.

Celebrate all the mothers in your life! Generate your own letter and share them with all the incredible mothers you know! 

#PANDORAxWattpad, #MothersDay