01

~MARKSPOV~

i can't believe he's actually back, it has been years since I've seen him, heck its been years since anyone has seen him.

i heard after he lost the big chance at being a idol he moved to Hong Kong.

i see he hasn't changed his effect with the ladies, they're still bowing down to him just as they did before he left.

idiots

don't they realise that he will jus toy with your heart just to get to your best friend, the one he actually wants.

FLASHBACK

"Mark i have loved spending time with you, but theres something i need to discuss with you"

"what is it Jackie?"

"i was wondering, do you know if your friend Bambam is single?"

i was taken aback but then i realise that i was just a pawn is his game to get to the king.

"umm.. sure"

"aww thank you so much Markie" he said hugging me

that night i cried myself to sleep

i had fallen for him and all he wanted was Bambam

the next day Jackson ended up losing interest in Bambam once he said no

and when Bambam tried to talk to me i just gave him the cold shoulder i was to depressed and heartbroken and sooner or later he ended up finding a boyfriend and a new group of friends and he stopped talking to me as well. i was left alone.

FLASHBACK END

that day i learned who the real Jackson Wang was and i now know to stay away.

================================================================================

(so jackson used mark to get to Bambam, but when Bambam rejected him Jackson had just left Mark and stopped talking to him altogether)

i also have other books (u should definitely check them out)

please vote and comment

enjoy