1.

'Hey wanna hangout?'

That's the first message that Yoongi saw on his phone the moment he woke up from a late night work from his studio. You've been friends with Yoongi for quite some time now. You've met on music awards and magically you've clicked immediately. His members even teased him about having that immediate connection towards a person he barely know, saying that maybe the one and only Min Yoongi have a crush on you, Y/n.

He replied 'Yeah, sure. Be there at 30' after getting up on bed and walking to his kitchen, and to his surprise you're actually there already.

"Surprise?"

"I haven't even taken a bath yet, you should've warned me or something." He said hanging his towel on his shoulders and got back to his room so he can take a shower.

"Well the other members let me in already so, that's that." You shouted from the kitchen opening the fridge to find something to cook for him.

You've been a producer for more than 2 years now in JYP. So it's quite hard to manage your time to balance it out for personal matters and of course meeting friends, but somehow you manage your time and spend it with Yoongi. Some of your close friends from your company teased you about being 'friends' with Yoongi, especially it's actually hard for you to open up to someone. Maybe it's because you're afraid of commitments or relationship, or you're just afraid that when you finally open up, they'll see you differently from what they see you now. No one knows, only you know.

You've been caught up with some rumours before when you hangout with different people from the same industry, saying that you're jumping from different man to another the next day. But you just keep on saying that you're just friends with them, even though that's the truth, people believe what they want to believe. That's why hanging out with a famous KPOP idol is really risky. You both chose to hangout either to his place or yours, not in the public so people will not publish out rumours about the both of you.

"What are you cooking?" He asked as he dries his hair with a towel. He's now wearing a plain white shirt and some jersey shorts, nothing fancy or fashionable, just comfy.

"Pancakes."

"Fry me some eggs too, thank you very much." He said walking to the fridge to get some milk to pour it on a glass.

"No problem baby." You said winking at him and he almost felt his heart drop even though you can't really see it on his face. Here's a thing, he may not say it but he knows what he feels, and he knows he likes you, a lot. More than he should to be honest. He's just not sure whether you like him or it's just your natural way of treating friends.

"Where are the other members though? Have I over slept again?" He asked calmly sitting on the tall chair in front on the counter top.

"Well Jimin went out with Tae. They said they'll go shop for something. Namjoon oppa and Hoseok oppa is still sleeping, I think since I haven't seen them yet. Jungkook and Jin oppa went out for grocery. So no, you're quite early actually. Like really early for you since your normal waking up is 10, I mean I remember that time when you guys invited me for breakfast and the other members told me that you usually wake up at 10 and have to like set the alarm at 8 so you can join us."

"I know, and you're welcome." He said chuckling thinking 'I woke up to see you. But I don't know if you woke up to see me too.'

********

Maybe I came on too strong, maybe I waited too long, maybe I played my cards wrong, oh just a little bit wrong. Baby I apologize for it.

********